Part 4

Chap 4

Pure Arylie scenes

The next morning Aryan woke up before anyone he wanted to go to his wife but he saw that Dolly jee is sleeping alone. He looked over and saw Imlie sleeping on Rohit' bed. He fisted his hand in jealousy he wanted to pick her up and take her outside.  He controlled himself he will ask her when he gets her alone today sometime.

The next morning Imlie didnt do her chores she sat on sofa chatting with Malini. Aryan came to her , "Imlie aapko dishes dhone hai"
"Nai dhona mujhe" she simply said
"Aap ko karna padega warna dand milega" he said. Aryan was made captain end of weekend she was boycotting his entourage.

"Chalega" she said
"Bigg Boss Imlie apna kaam nai kar rahi hai to mein use dand de raha hu ke usko jo mein kahuga karna padega"
"BIGG BOSS CAPTAIN KHUD RULE TODTA HAI JAB DEKHO ANGREZI MEIN I AM ARYAN SINGH RATHOD BOLTA REHTA UNKO BHI SAZA MILNI CHAYE. EK BOARD DE DE UNKo NAAM LIKHE KE !"
Aryan was stunned at his wife, wah re meri patni mere se game khelegi ab dekho Imlie.
He rolled his eyes.
Bigg boss annouced right after for Imlie to follow captians order and also because she taunted big boss of not punishing Aryan he actually sent a small board in hindi saying "Main Aryan singh Ratnod hoon" with thread around to wear around the neck.
Aryan was embarrassed she had caught him at wrong time. He ordered her to do all chores, told her to give him massage. "Jee captain "
And her massage was terrible she pressed his back so hard that Aryan looked at her in pain, "Kitna khunas hai" he asked softly
"Bohut. Biwi ab game khelegi"
"Khelo. Hum bhi khelenge biwi ego vs pati ego" he smirked
"Ye gandi hasi hatado kyunki hum Imlie hai  thank you bigg bosswa ye insan apna naam lena bandh karega"
"Tch- Tch Imlie i am Aryan singh Rathore I do whatever i want"
"BIGG BOSS" before she could say he put hands on her mouth.
"Your captain orders you to shut up"Imlie removed his hand and left. Aryan laughed now the game is on.

In evening it was time for the task, the team was divided by groups as mentioned earlier. Aditya and Malini were refrees. The was mud in the garden except where the teams will be standing . In middle of mud was a medallion. One person from each team will come in and try to grab the medallion and bring to their team. Team member who does it the most will win.
The bell rang, Sushant And Karan got in the mud, Sushand was fast to grab but Karan tried snatching, they were in mud, karan and Sushi were both face down one trying to reach his team while other hold his leg. But sushant with his flexibility was able to removed the hold and ran. They won the first round much to Imlie dismay.
Dolly provoked Rohit and Karan, "Mard ke bacche ho to aao lado merese . Ladki ladka mat dekho" Rohit told Karan he will handle it.
Aryan wanted Rohit opposite him so he could indirectly beat him but he was disappointed when Rohit used his turn with Dolly. "Dolly darling!!!" Karan over the line shouted so she gets provoked she ignored him. Funnily Dolly jee snatched and ran the medallion giving them another point. They need to strategize, Imlie said Chayya and Aryan left , and she wants to take on Aryan which suprised the team. Pooja will take on Chaaya perfect tashan .
Chayya came in and Pooja walked in. Aryan looked at Imlie in horror, she will fight him? She should know she will loose. He smirked well plus for us. Pooja kept bickering, "You asked for it you got it baby. This is mine! They both were having cat fight in mud. Pooja literally Sat on her legs and snatched the medallion. Imlie kept cheering "POOJAA Niklo jaldi!!!" Pooja struggled but was able to get the point. Now it all depended on last duo Aryan and Imlie. "Kya yar they are going to win" Imlie frowned at their team assumption.
"Wait and watch" with that she entered and Aryan from other end.