Part 10

Last part!

Ii am disappointed with myself with story so ending it here. On to the next one :) so sorry for abrupt ending i hate it belive me i hate it!!

Chap 10

By the week before finale, Aryan, Imlie, Chayya and Karan had left. Imlie missed her friends but she was excited now she actually felt much closer to Aryan now. He avoided Chayya after that task. He started noticing too that yes she was different towards Imlie only. He didnt want to get into any drama anymore. He wanted to get out the house as soon as possible.

There was announcement that there will be elimination in sometime. They all were ready and they stood near the gate. They all were anxious,when Imlie name got called out everybody was shocked. But she was smiling she never cared about winning after her bond deepened with Aryan. She hugged everyone except Chayya. She just said bye and good luck nicely to her. Aryan wouldnt let her go, "Aru chodo"
"I wanted you to win i dont even care about this game"
"Well win it for me come on be a sport plus next week tak baat hai! Then we will be together again" pinching his cheeks.
He rolled his eyes but he was upset "go before i hold you again" Imlie said bye and left.

The following week , It was Pooja Karan and Aryan were top three.  The finale was here! They all were dressed formally and looking really good. There were some performances and finally the winner was announced: ARYAN SINGH RATHOD! Imlie jumped from her seat and ran to him. "Yeyyyy""

They had after party where everybody even Chayya enjoyed their time. Aryan and Imlie left early though, they wanted to be alone and spend time with each other in bedroom that they missed.