Part 3

Chap 3
this chapter jsut have drama just like BBsmiley36smiley37

All people were in danger zone except the winners. Dolly and Pooja Mishra and Karan had fight. Imlie was amazed how humang beings burst out in this house. She will too one day.  It started with Dolly telling Karan that he didnt clean the bedroom as it was his task:

Karan: Are you captain?
Dolly: Dekh mere se shanti se baat kar, you clean thats all i want
Karan: Nai karunga ab
Dolly: Karna padega
Pooja : he cleaned in Morning
Dolly : Tu kyu bich mein aa rahi hai
Pooja: Sach hai isiliye
Karan : Leave it .. Dolly Darling nai karunga ja.
Dolly: DARLING KISKO BOLA TU !
Imlie was laughing , Dolly looked at her
"Ae Imlie hasna bandh kar bich mein mat aa"
"Ae tameez se baat karye" Imlie replied she will change her bed tonight itself.
Just then Chayya walked in, "Dolly ji Ye aur Iska partner wo chichora dono bus yahi karte hai" Chayya said meanly.
Imlie went to her and said, "Madam i have better things to do then do all drama like you!"
"Excuse me" before they could escalate Rohit came and took Imlie away.
"Shaant ho ja , ye log chaate yahi hai"
"Kabhi iski baal nochlungi" she said
Rohit laughed "I will help you" they high fived each other.

Dolly came to her , "Aaj ke baad mere paas anaa nai samjhi Imlie" she left saying that to her.
"Mereko aana bhi nai hai Dolly jeee" she shouted back washing her dishes.

In just couple days there were clearly group forming- Rohit , Imlie , Karan , Pooja , Malini,
Gautam on the other hand Dolly Chayya, Rhea, Aditya . Rohan and Aryan were on their own. They mingled with everyone and Sushi was on both side gossiping. Pooja Malini and Imlie were trio who got along quickly.  Pooja was little cuckoo but Imlie felt she was misunderstood being whereas Malini was sweetheart infact she already has crush in the house: Adtiya . She would always try to get his attention. The fights in house were useless sometimes including Imlie she realized she used to get angry for no reason. Other hand Aryan would notice his wife unnecessarily getting in middle of fights trying to be righteous he let her be.  On the weekend, Rhea and Rohan both were eliminated much to their shock.  Imlie was indifferent she was already disliking Chayya and her clique so their team is shorter who cares.

Night before the task day, Imlie Malini and Pooja were talking Rohit was walking around the garden listening to their conversation.
"Ye Chayya madam extra hai, Jab dekho mujhe dhakka deti hai" Imlie was mad.
"Next tu aisa dhakka de that she disappears " Pooja mishra instigated.
"Chod na re in log ke muh nai lagna."
"Kyu nai aive hi mere piche padi hai Chudail"
"That Aryan ke saath gumti rehti hai. Dono ka chal raha hai kya" Imlie looked at them with raised eyebrows
"I think he is nice guy i talked to him here and there he is like that with everyone friendly" Imlie replied in his defense indirectly.
"Hmm. Kya pata is ghar mein nobody is yours man" Malini said
"Mujhe Dolly aunty ke pas nai sona kuch karo na"
Rohit called out, "Chill Imlie bro, mere side khali hogaya Rohan gaya na tu aaja "
"Really?" Imlie felt relieved
"Ha bro bus mereko champi karke de" he said smiling. Rohit had become really close to Imlie they were like bro buddies. He didnt judge her like Chayaa's group. Because she was from village they treated her differently. Pooja and Malini were cool too. Karan like to take panga espcially with Dolly darling.
Same time karan came out, "Ye dolly darling mera dimag kar rahi hai. Suba meri chai nai banayi jaan buchke bol rahi hai apni tin itemo se bana" he said
"Tune kuch kyu nai bola"
"Bola na ke ladkion ko kyu la rahe ho. Aise words mat bolo"
Pooja got up, "Ruk ye Dolly ji ko mein dekhti hoon" All followed her to see what she about to do. Most of them had gone sleep, Pooja got dish and belan and went in to room. She stood next to the bed and started banging the thali.
Aryan woke up and looked , "What the hell guys whats wrong with you?"he said half asleep
"You dont come in between" said Karan
"Kyu nai bhai , hum soh rahe hai aur ye Pooja come on this is not done" He stood up.
Dolly woke up and put her fingers in her ears, "Karti ja koi farak nai pehnda "
Pooja made the sound louder, "ITEM HAI HUM ITEM DIKHAYENGE dolly jee"
"Oh ye baat hai karan aag laga tu"
"Jo hai bola dolly darling" She got up when she heard that
"Kisko darling bol raha hai mujhe ye mat bula" going to his face
"Kya kar loge"
"Dekh chapad khayega"
"Chapped maroge to out hogey aap" Imlie taunted standing for her friend
"Imlie!" Aryan shouted
Imlie looked at him daring him to say.
"Why you guys stretching?" Aryan said
"Item bulaya inhone to bhukte" Imlie replied back pissed at him too.
Aryan shook his head, he came to Pooja tried to take dish from her, "dont touch me Mr"
"Am not touching you Miss am touching the dish" Aryan now yelled back pissed that his sleep is disturbed.
Imlie went and got another for herself and banged the dish .

Chayaa, "STOP IT YAR! BIGG BOSS PLEASE SEE THIS NONSENSE THATS GOING ON. We are trying to sleep"
"WHATVER TALK TO MY A** " POOJA SAID.
Imlie went to Pooja and told her this is enough for today and lets hope they are in same team they will beat them by winning the task.

Pooja reluctantly agreed and after silencing everything down they went to bed. Imlie moved her stuff to Rohit bed. She promised she will champi him tomorrow.

Next day the task was between the groups that were already formed Imlie was happiest.