Part 2

I wont write about everyday most going forward will be conflicts or Tasks. I wont write alot about task i want to make this about Aryan and Imlie dynamics

Day 1

They all were sleeing. Aryan and Imlie didnt sleep next to each other for obvious reason. Imlie was sleeping next to Dolly Bindra and of course she couldnt sleep whole night because Aunty's snoring. She doesnt even know she can call her Aunty these celebs can get offended. But she snores like bomb blasts. Middle of night she looked over Aryan and was shocked. She muttered to herself, "Without tshirt, wah showoff kahi ka. Who is next to him as bed partner? She saw man young as Aru sleeping the other way. Same guy he was talking too . She tried sleeping but the snores were killing her. She have to change the place somehow. In morning, she went to brush and then cook breakfast. They havent designated their work yet but since she couldnt sleep she needs caffeine. The morning alaram went on with people dancing like maniac. She saw Aru through glass moving his upper body, "Ye banda didnt want to come ab dekho full on style" She shook her head amazed at her husband. Dolly Aunty Dolly Ji?
Dolly: Hello beta ji GM ache soi?
Imlie: Ha bohut ache se par wo side mujhe nai jam raha hai . Will see if anybody can exchange.
Dolly: i see you are making chai lets make paratha for first day today. Bohut hungry hai hum to.
Imlie: Ji Aunty
Dolly in loud voice: AUNTY NAI BULANE KA KISI KI AUNTY NAI HAI HUM! Dolly ji!"
Imlie flinched and nodded . This lady is crazy she thought. Another guy came, "I am sushi darling and you are?"
"Imlie"
"Cool name"
"Thanks Shashi"
"Its sushi darling"
"Shushi"
"Su shi" rolling his eyes.
"I was Mr India for LGBTQ"
Imlie nodded and smiled and continued doing her chore. She already has bad morning. After making tea , she left for taking shower she saw Aryan talking to a girl on the bed next to him.
They were having intense conversation Imlie felt little insecure. Luckily nobody was in bathroom area. She quickly did her routine and came out. She sat outside looking around, Aryan came and started working out right in front of her. She cleared her throat trying to look away. Just then same girl came sat next to her, "I am Chayya a freelance designer" smiling at Imlie . Imlie said, "I am Imlie , reporter" minimum information is best.
"Aru can you show me some work out moves"
ARU!! She is calling him Aru on first day koi nai uska pati abhi usko jaadh dega.
"Ha come on" Imlie was shocked, she thought in her mind "Kamina"
She couldnt see this, she got up and left making sure Aryan sees her reaction.

After sometimes, Bigg Boss came on mic : "Bigg boss chate hai ke aap ek partner dhundiye iske liye 10 minute ka waqt dete hai. Dolly Ji aap is karya ki Refree banege
Partner? Imlie automatically looked at Aryan but Chayya already claimed him. She felt upset in house they can atleast become friends they dont have to know the truth. She will target them especially her. She sat quietly she didnt know who to ask she left it upto Sitta Maiyaa just then a guy came "Hey wanna be my partner" Imlie looked at him he looks strong enough . "Sure I am Imlie by the way"
"I am Rohit" he smiled. After ten minutes Bigg boss came on speakers . He told Karan to get task letter from storeroom.

The task was simple:

Create 50 diyas and try that other duo are nit able to make the diyas . Once diyas is complete they have will have to lit it up and place it in swimming pool.

After reading the task everybodh strategize,
"I will make the diyas you make sure nobody tries to ruin " Imlie said softly.
"Its pretty simple i think most will do this, i will try to ruin some people diyas too" Imlie nodded to Rohit thought.

The bell rang all ran outside to the spots where a bag was placed in middle of 6 circles. Imlie and Rohit quickly, opened the bag to remove contents. Imlie started molding the clay quickly she loved this she used to do this in village as child. Suddenly a leg came in , Rohit and other guy seems Karan tried to hold off each other. Imlie continued and remade the ones that got ruined.

"Saale pehle task shanti se ho jane de" Rohit shouted . Karan left after some bruises because of tussle. Nobody were coming toward them, i guess it was better for them rest were fighting and throwing things. Imlie told Rohit to go Aryan and Chayya and try to ruin theirs. She will take care here .

Rohit was so fast that he went and sat on the diyas breaking them not giving enough time to react. "WHAT THE HELL!! YOU SAID TO PLAY NICELY" Chhaya yelled
"DONT TRUST ME" Rohit shouted back.
Aryan then looked over at his wife. He ran but was blocked by Rohit who was holding him off. She was done she started putting diyas in the bag while she was chaining it up, she se Chayya coming her way. She quickly shield the bag , chayya tried to sntach it but Imlie was from village these people didnt know strength. She pushed her back really hard , she got up and ran fighting people on the way but she got the bag in storeroom. She was bruised and taking deep breaths. She could hear fightings "Yes!! Chayya madam and Aru Imlie did it".

She went to bathroom to clean her hands. Aryan came there near enough to whisper.

"Seriously against me on first task" He asked
"Well you didnt even have time to look at me Chayya madam ke paas raho"She said angrily
"I am imlie from pagdandiya, Jungli hu aise chizo mein jitna acha lagta hai"
"I see now you watch"Aryan said then suddenly he came hold her by waist. "Waise i love this side of yours agressive, competitive"
"Leave me someone will see us" he quickly pecked her lips and left.

Being together yet far not sure what more this house will bring us. By end of task time only three duos were able to put successfully their bags. Imlie- Rohit Dolly-Pooja and Karan- Malini they all will get luxury items. Imlie was excited at samw little sad for Aru but its a game!