Part 9

Chap 9

"AAP MERA ROZA ANDA KHA JATI HAI!" Pooja mishra was shouting next morning .
"TERA NAI THA"
"TO AAPKE BAAP KA THA?" She yelled back.
"Oye Poo kyu subha subha chila rahi hai" Imlie came from bathroom.
"BAAAP PE JAANE KA NAI"
"JAUNGI KYUNKI KITCHEN MEIN DADAGIRI KARTI HO"
"AUR TU PSYCHO HAI MEDS LE JAA APNI"Dolly yelling back.
Imlie tried to drag Pooja away "Always anda anda ka problem" Dolly now was triggered she went to new wildcards, "You didnt clean counter yesterday" to the new guy Nakul who was busying hugging supriya from back and having fun at the chaos in house.
"Has kyu raha kuch pucha tujhe" she asked
Aryan came in, "Dolly je chodo na i will clean it"
"No Aryan jiska kaam hai wo kare" she said looking at other two just then Pooja slipped away from Imlie and came running back to Dolly.
"MUJHE MERA ANDA DO! Otherwise you will get it cuz you asked for it!" She was in her face now.
Chayya came , "Pooja leave it i will give mine"
"TERA ANDA TO CHAYE NAI SAMJHI " pointing to her like she is a criminal.
"Bigg boss ye pooja mishra kuch zyada hi paas aa rahi hai mera haath uthega" she shouted in mic.
Just then Pooja went to fridge, and grabbed Dolly's leftover halwa and started eating.
"Anda ke badle halwa" she said eating it quickly before Bindra could even stop her. The chaos continued and Imlie gave up on Pooja. Chayya madam was again talking to Aryan again . She decided it was time to him.

"Aru chalo want to talk to you alone" she demanded giving a stare to Champa.
"Lets go am always ready" he whispered.

They sat next to each other, "Aru first listen to me I will be honest i dont like her thats it. I tried that she is your friend but i cannot! She is a jerk, fake and mean. You want to be friends with her then in this house i wont be talking to you" Imlie said sadly.

"What?! Like seriously that much trust you have on me?" He asked hurt that he was.
"No its her i dont trust. I saw in that room on tv everyday. "
"But its unfair right that you told me directly break my whatever friendship i have?" He asked
"And plus what about Rohit?"
"What about him?" She asked frowning
"I dont like him" he said shrugging
"So? You doing tit for tat?" She asked but their talk got interuppted by Bigg Boss voice. They are to gather in living room for next task.

It was torture task that Imlie had heard before. They were again divided in two teams: imlie, rohit, Karan , Pooja, Dolly Bindra

Team B : Aryan, Nakul, Supriya, Chayya and Nidhi.

First team B will get opportunity to do whatver they can to get the Team contestants off the seats that were placed outside.

Imlie and Team said whatver they do please keep seated. The bell rang and team A took their seats. Aryan brought out his shaving foam and sprayed on Imlie face. "Really Aru this is your idea?" Aru laughed " I can never torture you like that, i will do my fun way" he went back in and pour oil on her.
Chayya got anda broke and it and put all the yolk on Pooja. She did that wasting her eggs on her. "ANDA KE LIYE RO RAHI THI YE LE" She put more on her . Nakul brought chilli and smeared it on Karan chest . "AAHHHH" he screamed because of burning sensation.
Chayya came out with bucket of water and poured on Imlie. "Hhaha Thank you I dont have to take shower now" she said with fake smile. Although water was ice cold she didnt want to give pleasure to her.

Then Chayya did unbelievable she got garlic and tried smearing on Imlie face, who cried out in pain. Aryan came and brushed the garlics off Chayya's hand. "Are you crazy!"
"Its a task i will do it" chayya said
"Then i will stand between you and her. Dont you dare do that again. Cant you see her face red thats too much putting on face like" he said angrily. Chayya looked at Imlie and went inside .
"Kutti" Imlie shouted
Chayya came running out " What did you call me"
"I called you Kutti kya kar legi"
"How dare you gali di mujhe" she said getting on Imlie face.
"Chayya chodo gusse mein pain mein nikal gaya " Aryan trying to pacify.
"I will kick you between your thights and now i dont care if i have to leave again!"
Aryan pulled Chayya aside and talked to her trying to calm her down. Karan got up because Nakul kept smearing chilli on him. "Tu dekh kal khud ko shana samajta haina Saale" while walking to the bathroom. Rest of them kept sitting, they were littered with garbage, dead insect all type of rotten food. Finally the bell rang and they got up running to bathroom. That night the team remain divided only Aryan and Imlie sat together and continued their topic, "You saw the khunas she has on me? She likes you she doesnt care you married or not as woman i can see it in her eyes and behavior" Imlie said irritated.
"Ok chill Imlie" kissing her cheeks
"You know i am proud of you! I get to learn so many things about you!!"he said lovingly
"By the way maska mat maro mera torture aisa hoga ke you have to get up" she winked
"Are aisa kuch nai hai jo mujhe utha sake seat pe se"he said with attitude
"I am Imlie Singh Rathore , and I will be that first person" she said in baritone.
"Chalo if you managed to get me up i will avoid Chayya at all cost"
"Wow ab to main karke rahungi kuch bhi karna pade" she said side hugging him.

Next day Team B settled in the seats when the bell rang to start the task.
They did similar torture. Pooja Mishra brought all kind of spray for Dolly. She was clear she will torture Dolly and maybe Chayya. Imlie went to chayya and dropped the same ice cold water on her. She got wax strips and she just stick it on her legs pulling it out harshly even though she didnt have hair as such.
She brought make up, "Get up or this gets smashed" Chayya thought she was kidding but she wasnt she first opened her foundation and dropped all the cream. That was all it needed- She got up snatching rest of make up from Imlie hand. Her team high fived Imlie, "MAKE UP KE BINA TO KAISE CHALEGA" Pooja taunted. Chayya was upset at herself and she went inside one down now they are equal standinf they need one more to get up. But all were very determined. Imlie decided to finally use her Ace card. Her team was busy torturing rest except Aryan. She decided its time. She slowly went to him and whisper" So mr Rathod what would you like to have for torture" she said with very seductive tone which threw Aryan off. Imlie was shy about PDA but today she openly acting up.

She kissed slowly on jaws, "You think kissing me will make me get up. You got it wrong babes" he whispered back.

Pooja saw them and whisteled. "Come on Imlie!!"
Imlie then sat on his lap acting as if she was giving him lapdance. Pooja was cheering loudly "YES BABES GIVE THAT LAP DANCE!! haha what an idea!!"
"Imlie get up" Aryan voice told her Imlie that he was loosing control. She kept doing slow swift moves on his lap, using her fingers she would trace a line on his cheeks- she could see the desire and loosing self control. "You are gone!"he got up as he totally lost control. Imlie Ran away to Pooja so he wouldnt come near. The team shouted in celebration and whacked each other proudly. Aryan was looking at Imlie with intense eyes. He went to bathroom soon after.
That night, they were alone in loft, "Like seriously you did that infront of everyone" Imlie was half sitting on Aryan. "Yes anything for my team" she said proudly putting her chin up.
"And now part of the deal you stop talking to Chayya"
"I have to. Am still in shock you know. Tum ghar chalo i will show you my torture. Ye jo do mahine yaha jhela uska bhi " he said kissing her.
Imlie giggled, "Am not scared" even though she was.
"How was my lapdance?"
"It wouldnt be your last!" He replied tickling her.