Free Holiday Seasons of Tokyo Part 2

*Steve is walking alone himself. His phone got called his friend/classmate, Brent.*

Steve: *get his phone and called* Hello?

Brent: Steve! I'm glad you made it! I see you playing with Supa Strikas. Congratulations! You and your team are win of the match yesterday!

Steve: Thank you

Brent: How's your day?

Steve: Great, I met my new friends from the Super League. They thinks they are the tactician or players

Brent: Yeah! You mean your friends work as assistant of the Super League

Steve: Yes, Like that since they likes me a lot, They are working

Brent: Yeah. I'll see you soon, Steve! By the way, They are the biggest fans of the Super League, So do. I hope you are joining, Bye! *End call*

Steve: Bye *end call & continue walk*

*He continues walking alone and see his two friends with Twisting Tiger, Shirudo & Kira.*

Steve (POV): Aw, What a lovely couples *smile & think* Hmm?

*Steve see the Japanese-Chinese man wearing his grey jacket, he felt kinda lonely, he always watch & saddest smile Shirudo & Kira blush at Tiger. He seems that he is very not sad but he's sad. Steve wonder what happened to him. He followed him.*

Steve (POV): Who is he, why is he watching them? *Look at Tiger with two girls & using his phone to take a picture of them, he put it in his pocket pants, walk*

Kira: Steve?

Steve:  Hi, Girls and Tiger! *Smile* Well, I'm walking alone

Shirudo: You felt alone and keep watching us?

Steve: N...N... Nope, I'm like.... Maybe? You are all good & cute!

Tiger: Yep 👍

Steve: Keep going, I know you two are the huge fans of Twisting Tiger. Good luck for the kiss or having a date or something ^^ *walk*

*Steve is follow him at the lake forest. He is hiding the trees that he would never get caught by the stranger. He watched at him sitting/squat the grass floor & looking at the water. The Japanese-Chinese man is Miko Chen (known as Shigeko's friend, The Captain/Lead Striker of FC Nakama). He have the broken heart because he caught his boyfriend, Tiger got kissed by Steve's friends, Shirudo & Kira.*

Miko: *sob & his tears drop*

Steve: *walk*

Miko: *hear the sound* ?....

Steve: Are you feeling ok?

Miko: *wipe his eyes* I'm ok..... *Sad & his tears started*

Steve: *sigh & sit/squat on the grass floor* What's wrong? What happened?

Miko: I.... I don't know..... I see Tiger...He is my boyfriend....

Steve: Your what?

Miko: My boyfriend, I should had regrets... Tiger & I are engaged before, so I kiss his lips. He changed his mind..... He sees other girls....