Boys on a date pt. 3

*Before they went back to South Africa. Steve sees the flying android with the letter. It was the letter by Ms. Altivo. He opened it & sees the name list.*

Steve: *open the letter & sees the name list*

Shakes: What is it? *look at the letter when Steve holds it* Oh, It's us now

Steve: Yeah & who's Ms. Altivo?

Shakes: She names me & you on the list. She works at Altivo Entertainment of the Super League lives & behind the scenes since we are invited her competition in the different world. 

El Matador: *he hears Shakes voices & talked to Steve has announcement by her & gasp* Biggest competition. Oh~ I'm excited UwU *run*

Steve: Hold on? Other Super League players can invited, too?

Shakes: Yes, we are gonna tell Coach with his permission. The rest of our friends watch us on the live. We're invited tomorrow *smile*

Steve: Wow, I'm excited to meet them. So weird like woah! That's great

Shakes: Come on! They are waited for us!

*Shakes & Steve ran & gets inside the Strikaland. He asked Coach with his permission. Meanwhile, Coach accept these two & he sees the message by Ms. Altivo. They went back home. The next day, Shakes & Steve are inside the Altivo's plane. He plays the game & Steve read the horror book, while he's done reading, he able to look at the sky & city. He began to smile. The plane gets down stays. Steve open the cabin, he gets his bag & he saw El Matador inside it.*

El Matador: *inside the cabin* Hello!

Steve: AAAH! *close the cabin & breathe*

Shakes: Steve, why are you scared?

Steve: Someone has inside

Shakes: *walk* Let me see *open the cabin* Not again! El Matador!

Steve: How did he get here?

Shakes: What the heck did you follow us *angry*

El Matador: Don't be such a dramatic. Guess what, I'm excited to be famous!

Steve: Is he on the list?

Shakes: No, he's not *close the cabin* Ignore him when he stays

Steve: Uh...

El Matador: Come on guys! Please? I beg you!

Shakes: *sigh* Look, You promise me not to follow us without begging

El Matador: Alright, I'll stay inside. Humph!

Steve: Can we get him out?

Shakes: Okay *open the cabin & grab El Matador*

El Matador: Thank goodness! Now! We will see our rivals! *march*

*El Matador, Shakes & Steve walks on the street when nobody's here at home. The place looks empty.*

Steve: Where are they?

Shakes: ? 

Driver: Hello! If you need my help! Get in! ^^

Shakes, El Matador & Steve: *get inside*

Driver: Let's headed to the VIP Tower!

*The driver drives his car & goes to the VIP Tower. Sincerely, They have arrived it. The three boys goes inside the elevator. They shocked the new room.*