Boys on a date pt. 1

Bonus & Warning: 
Violence, r*ped, Abused, etc...

Don't read this, go on the next chapter! Have great day!

*4 weeks in 2 days. Steve has prepare the breakfast to his friends. He write the note & he change the outfit. He's going outside for a walk.*

Steve's outfit:

*In their apartment

*In their apartment. Selena sees the letter from Steve. She calls her friends about him walking outside. They thinks he's walk alone by himself. At the park, Steve walk exercise in 3 minutes. He's tired but he thinks Miko & his team are walk disappeared last match. He goes on the fountain at the park. He look at them walk outside, the kids are playing and even all of them that Steve was smile at them. He heard the voice who was talked on the phone, he moved himself of the other seat. He sees Miko talks to John j johnson jr on the online video chat. Steve found him.*

John: *on the online video chat* Like oh~ You wouldn't see nothing more the men's match!

Miko: Come on, I was trying concentrate & I clearly worries about them what's really going on to them

John: Listen, bestie. You are graceful. You can't failed them. They love you. They need your help for start the match. You will do it! Promise me I won't lose you, even Supa Strikas. At least you won't be late. Gonna go! See you! *end of video chat*

Miko: *smile* See you, too. *end of videochat, he stand up & walk*

Steve: *follow Miko*

* Steve was follow him alone in the distance. Let's skip on the start before he followed Miko.*

*Going back to the past, Let's go on the 1 weeks in 4 days while Steve was joining the gym when Shigeko, Aurora & Beatrice thinks he was join. *

Aurora: Steve, What are you doing here?

Steve: Join? 

Shigeko: You really wanted us teach?

Steve: Yeah..... I hope you don't mind ^w^

Beatrice: Boys could fight, will you accept him, Shigeko?

Shigeko: Fine, But first, you have to wear the bandage your hands

Steve: *wear bandage on his hands*

*The 3 girls in the boxing gym will teach Steve for a fight. He practice in everyday. After, they are both tired practice the fight. He will try again practice, practice and every again seems he was ready. *

* Let's go now on the beginning. After he follow him walk on the hallway because that's the dead end on the building's wall. Those random men are get Miko because they are pervert him & his body.* 

Miko: *gasp & he looked at them*

Pervert 3: Look at this cutie *touch Miko's face*

Miko: Let me go! *mad at them*

Pervert 1: *grab Miko Chen* Shut up!

Miko: Gah! *he won't let go by Pervert 1*

Steve: *hide & look at Miko was rape by men*

Pervert 2: This cutie look so beautiful

Pervert 4: Yeah, We are excited to see his pretty body like a girl

Miko: I'm not a girl. Please let me go! I don't like this *his hand was almost released & grab it by Pervert 1*

Pervert 3: There's no escape for you, dear

Pervert 2,3 & 4: *garb him & ripped Miko's clothes*

Miko: Aaah! Stop! *his clothes was ripped & he almost naked, he lay down then his hands are hold by pervert 1*

Steve: No... *he's actually angry at them ripped his clothes*

Miko: *scared*

Pervert 1: Mmmm~ You scared of us? I'll do it first *ripped Miko's pants*

Miko: *his body was naked* Don't do this! *loud moan & sob scream* Aaahh!

Steve: *gasp & he hear Miko's scream & his private body part was hurt by them*

Miko: *loud moan & sob scream* Aaahh! *his tears started & his mouth got covered by pervert's hand & muffled moan sob scream*

Pervert 1: *his hand will covered Miko's mouth* Hehehe... *blush & smile*

Steve: *run & punch the bad guys hurt him*

Pervert 1: *grunt & his face get punch*

Miko: *panting & look at Steve punch pervert 1's face*

Steve: Stay away from him *angry*

Pervert 1: Get him!

Pervert 2, 3 & 4: *start fight Steve*

Steve: *fight the bad guys try to r*pe Miko*

*Steve was fight the bad guys until they are both hurt & they are runaway when the polices are coming. He look at him lay down & afraid.*

Miko: T...Thank you.... *breathe*

Steve: *kneel down* Anytime *smile at him, he remove his jacket, he gave it to him*

Miko: *wear Steve's jacket when he's cold & afraid of them* 

Steve: Don't worry, I can help you. Nobody will touch you ^^

Miko: I understand *a little bit smile, wipe his tears*

Steve: *he carry Miko Chen, he look at him tired*

Miko: *close his eyes while he's tired, he carried by him*

*Steve was save Miko from the men touch his body. He let him sit down on the bench. Steve has his phone & he calls Cool Joe. At his Cool Joe's clubhouse party, he hears the phone ring then he starts calling. Steve explained him. He gets the key & he drive his car. He found Steve & Miko are outside. He help them get inside his car & drive at home. Cool Joe & Steve watches Miko resting until he's tired.*

Cool Joe: How does he looks tired

Steve: He raped by strangers. I follow him & he walks alone

Cool Joe: That's awful, brother. You need some rest, too. You can borrow my clothes. It's on the  closet. *smile & he closed the door*

Steve: *open the closet & borrow his clothes to wear, his eyes are rubbed & he needs sleep*

*Steve & Miko Chen were shared the bed. He look him asleep since he's tired. Maybe he's cuddle him when he was cold. He can share the blanket with him & together they are all sleep.*

To be continued on the next chapter ^w^

Have a great day!