Explanation

*Steve is going home by himself, he felt sad about Miko, he get his phone & text Miko.*

Steve: *Text to Miko* Hey, It's me, Steve. I would like to say thanks. Your friend is Shigeko? Right? We met at the lake. I hope you may invite me with my friends in the hotel. *Send to him, he walked*

Shigeko was inside her room. He invited her.

Shigeko: Hey Steve... You're finally home. *Confused about Steve* Is everything ok?

Steve: *sad* Yes, I'm fine...

Shigeko: Tell me, why are you sad? What happened?

Steve: I will not tell you... *Get his phone* You need to see this *show the picture*

Shigeko: *shocked* Okay, Steve. Calm down. They need invite our house

*Shigeko & Steve went downstairs. He called Miko for the emergency after 15 minutes while he aririved them. If Tiger, Shirudo & Kira arrived their house. They are caught by Shigeko & Steve. These are really getting confused of the two people are jealous to them. Shigeko could use her mind about him that Miko loves Tiger as she's protect him from the strangers.*

Shigeko: *jealous* Wow! You three are such a cuteness relationship?

Tiger, Shirudo & Kira: Thanks

Shigeko: Twisting Tiger... Do you like/love Miko Chen?

Tiger: *nervous* Yes! I really like/love him so much

Steve & Shigeko: *walk towards to them*

Steve: How about this? *show the picture*

Tiger, Shirudo & Kira: *sees the photo is Tiger loves the girls*

Kira: It's not true...

Miko: *walk* It's true... *sigh & look at Tiger* You love me or not?

Tiger: Of course! I do! I love you. We started relationship together...

Steve: That's a lie

Shigeko: You are...  A CHEATER! TIGER! *mad at Tiger* Do you think this is the good idea?... NO! You're cheating on him with my two best friends 💢!? What the hell is wrong with you all! I was trying to protect him from the strangers, even you! You met him with me as I'll be charge of guarded him that I accept you for start couples of you & him, not Ura Giri accept you start the relationship with Miko! *mad & look at the girls* Shirudo & Kira... I thought you were my good friends for the love of goddamn sakes! You love Tiger, you two!? EXPLAINED ME EVERYTHING! WHY DO YOU LOVE TIGER INFRONT OF MY FRIEND'S HEARTBROKEN! THAT'S WHY I'M PROTECT THE NAKAMA'S CAPTAIN  FROM EVERYONE!

Tiger: *sad & walk* I lied to you, Miko... I like these girls met me first. I'm the mistake. I was cheating on you with the girls because they love me everyday. I'm very sorry for what will happed to our relationship got cut out. I thought I'm in love you...

Miko: *smile, walk & hug Tiger* I forgive you. You can have them, not me. I'm proud of you. I'll be happy of you for no betrayals. You can't betray me because we met in the Ga Shuku & you left me with my coach gets disciplinary. I hope you three started relationship. I'll be ok. I promise. My dearest friend/brother

Tiger: *smile & hug Miko, wipe his tears & walk*

Miko: *wipe his tears & walk*

Shigeko: *look at the girls* What about you?

Shirudo: We are very sorry for you. Kira & I love Tiger. He's our favourite player

Kira: She's right. We are act like the fangirls as love or obsessed. Can you forgive me & Shirudo?

Shigeko: *smile* I forgive you. I'm felt sorry for hurt you as I can't control. Whoever, I'm not hurt them from me. I'm the forgotten how am I. It's truly mistaken

Steve: Best friends again? My new friends?

Shirudo, Steve, Kira & Shigeko: *walk & hug each other, they are smiled and friends start again*

Except Selena, She's turned on the light. 

Selena: Who the heck is turn off the.... Uh... *look at them* Nevermind TwT....

*Tiger thanks to Miko for start a friends. Kira & Shirudo went back to their room. Shigeko felt about Steve. Tiger went home. Miko thanks to Steve. Shigeko sees of the two boys are met each other. She's looking at them are smiling, she seems Ura Giri is not allowed have the relationship of Miko because of their coach. She's not tell him between Steve & Miko are smiling each other.* 

What will happened next?

Bonus OwO:

Author (Me): Hello! The author's here ^w^! Welp! That's me, But this chapter that i publish it as it's angst T-T. Sorry for I took you so long that I'm busy inside my house, I'm really tired for use my accounts. I'll be continue using my accounts or not, maybe I'll start them next time! Make sure that you will find my accounts (any apps) & follow me ^w^. HAVE A GREAT DAY!