Introverted as*

"For the last time, NO!" A sweet melodic voice blasted through the dorms in Serin High Dorms. A beautiful young boy with natural blackish brown hair was stomping through the room with an angry pout visible on his face.

"OH COME ONN! Can't you and your introverted bottom just go to a party for ONCE?" His best friend, a tall handsome high schooler with too much determination yelled out to the sulking boy on the couch

"How about , NO!" the young one sassed back, flipping through the TV. He angrily punched a few buttons when the remote didn't work, grumbling under his breath.

The older boy sighed and clutched his forehead dramatically as he was indeed in the final year of theatrical arts.

He snatched the remote from the younger who scowled in response.

"Don't hit your remote just because it doesn't work kookie"

"well why does it work when i hit it tho??" the younger boy fired back

"look , just this ONCEEEE. PLEASEEE! are you really saying that you'll let your delicate little rose petal of a friend to go to a part along?" yugyeom whinned. Damn jungkook for being so NOT gullible.

"Yes" Jungkook replied withought hesitation.

Yugyeom gasped. He sprawled across the couch and landed right on jungkook who let out a tiny 'Oof!'.

"The horror!! *dramatic x 100*  you dare speak like this after all the food i've befallen on ur tummy and kept you warm in the coldest nights??!! BEHOLD THE BEtRaYAl!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. who told his best friend to choose dramatic arts again.

" Yugyeom, you literally steal your brother's food and stuff it in my mouth at the last minute when we get caught. and you think bunnies are repellent of ghosts so YOU creep into my bed every night. lastly, please stop quoting lines from Romeo and Juliet, it's honestly hard to listen"

"Say no more! I have been stabbed thrice to the heart and once to the gut. Lancelot, I trusted you to have my back. Yet you stole my gwendoline. This's a next-level-damn-bitch kind of betrayal" the older boy yelled,clutching at his heart.

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed.

If I don't go now, he'll never stop talking about this. AARRRGGHH!! Rot in dog poop yugyeom for making me do this !! 02 hours and I'm out.

After hearing that jungkook was INDEED COMING to the party, the latter immediately ruffled through his wardrobe for a suitable pair for his virgin best friend. ...

.....

(10 minutes late)

"OMFG YUGYEOM!!! YOU CAN SEE MY NIPPLES IN THIS !!!"

......

SO OOOO.  THIS IS GONNA BE A FUN LITTLE BOOK AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO ITTTT

HOPE U ENJOOOYYYYYY

AND IF U LIKE THIS, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOOOTTEE
😁😁💙💜💙