The Opening Act

ANNYEONGHASAYO BRO 

JUST READ AWAYYYYYYYYY

_________________________________

" Next My question will be directed towards-" Mr. Son narrowed his eyes and scanned the classroom. He zeroed on that one boy and his friend who was trying to unscrew the drills of the window in the back of the class "-Jungkook "

Jungkook's eyes momentarily widened as he ungracefully dropped the screwdriver with a 'clunk' 

" Complete the following sentence please; The first cells of the body were probably...?" Mr. Son raised his eyebrow and gestured to Jungkook to continue

Jungkook cleared his throat "...lonely?? "

Next to him Yugyeom nearly spat at him whilst trying to stop his giggles but failed miserably when the teacher looked unimpressed at him 

" That is incorrect Jungkook, the correct answer is RNA " Mr. Son focused on the boy next to Jungkook  " Mr. Yugyeom, perhaps you can tell me why there are rings around Saturn ?"

Yugyeom scratched his chin meaningfully " Well...maybe because God liked it, so he put a ring on it. You know, to make little baby Saturns " Yugyeom momentarily froze and slammed his hand on the table " I KNOW ! Maybe that's how the ENTIRE Universe is made out of !! Think about it, WE ARE LIVING ON A BABY PLANET ! SATURN AND GOD ARE OUR PARENTS !"

Mr. Son opened and closed his mouth several times. he finally regained his composure and scowled at Yugyeom " Young man, there must be a limit to the amount of meaningless nonsense you sprout in one day " He looked tiredly at the clock to see that a whole hour was left and sighed inwardly.

Meanwhile Yugyeom sat back on his chair and mumbled to himself on how 'they try to tell us to be more creative and the second we start being that, we have to shut up. Discrimination at its extreme I tell you ! Gen Z's got it hard..'

Mr Son, who finally realized that Jungkook and Yugyeom only got high marks because they studied overnight BEFORE the exam and not constantly, decided to ask a few questions just to see where they really are.

Oh How surprised he was going to be....

" Jungkook, where was the declaration of Independence signed ?"
" At the bottom left of the contract"
" Wrong !"

" Yugyeom, who was the wife of Rudolf Virchow ?"
" Mrs. Virchow..?"
" That is incorrect !"
" BUT WHY-?"

" Jungkook, what is one thing that creates fear in ones mind ?"
" Well I don't know anything fancy but one thing that I'm afraid of is High school Musical. After watching it, I spent all my life terrified that the entire school would start singing something and I'd be the only one who don't know the lyrics !"
" Wrong answer !"

" Yugyeom, what should we do to convert centimeters into meters ?"
" Take out 'centi' "
" INCORRECT ANSWER ! "

" Jungkook, Name four animals that live specifically in the Arctic ?"
" 2 Polar Bears and 2 Seals "
" GODDAM- excuse me- the answer is wrong !"

" Yugyeom, What was the main source of income in the late 17 s ?"
" Being a stripper !"
" WRONG !"

" Jungkook, please describe the phenomenon of 'forgetting'"
" I can't remember !"
" DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT I SAI- I mean, the answer is incorrect !"

" Yugyeom can you give two significant events that happened in Leonardo Da Vinci's life ?"
" Uhh...he got married and got divorced...?"
" INCORRECT !"

" CHILDEREN DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT I TEACH YOU ?" Mr Son breathed heavily, his face going red 

Jungkook discreetly put down his hand because he thought the next question was going to be asked from him. Well, it's not his fault that the teacher didn't follow the pattern.

" Jungkook and Yugyeom, you will stay after school today and listen to me explain chapter 3 and 6 THOROUGHLY, Do you understand ?" The teacher leaned his body weight on to the desk because he got a quick second of high blood pressure

Jungkook pouted but nodded with a 'yes sir' and Yugyeom also followed his lead not wanting to anger the already puffed up teacher.

And that, concluded the end of their morning class. 9 more to go, and 9 more teachers to annoy !

---------------- ( Meanwhile on the other side of Uranus -------------

" JIMIN !" Taehyung burst into his friend's room with a scream, startling the older man who was trying to peacefully read a book 

" MERLIN'S BALLS TAE ! Can't you knock ?! A door's there for a reason you know !" 

Tae frowned " No, A door's there for you to open it "

" What bullshit, it's there for you to knock "

" Open "

" Knock !"

" OPEN !"

" KNOCK !"

Jimin sighed, as the responsible adult, he shall sacrifice himself and end the argument because he was MaTUrE . " Ok ok Tae, We are both whores so let's get over it "

" Wait, how did that come int-"

" Anyway, what was so important that you had to come into my room like you murdered someone ?" Jimin laughed humouresly

Taehyung stayed quite

Jimin's laughter immediately died down as he nervously looked at his lover " Unless you DID murder someone , then we both should pretty much panic. Like, right now"

" Well, I didn't Kill Anyone " 

" WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT ??!"

Taehyung jumped on Jimin's bed and pushed the other man aside , which earned him a light scoff from Jimin 

" No but I really got news. But first of all, do you want Namjoon hyung's version or Yoongi hyung's version ?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion " What's the difference ?"

Taehyung looked at him as if he asked him whether he was gay " Namjoonie speaks as if the whole world is listening to him and Yoongi-ah  spits as if no one's listening to him "

Jimin nodded his head thoughtfully " Sounds legit. Give me the combined version "

" Ok well,  As responsible adults, we have to ask him in a very comfortable way so he won't feel uncomfortable with us, and also we have to fucking do it without being pussies cause our fucktard minds don't have the balls to do it "

Jimin inwardly thought of how much he loves the others because he can literally understand which part was Namjoon and Yoongi

" So we decided that all of us should ask him "

" Salazar's dick ! " Jimin cursed 

"- tomorrow "

" Dumbeldore's- "

Taehyung quickly placed his hand over Jimin's mouth " Don't complete that "

Jimin shrugged it off " So we are really doing ?"

Taehyung nodded eagerly 

" We are finally taking Jungkookie on a proper DATE !"

_________________________

YO YO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I AM BACK

I WON'T EXPLAIN THE WHOLE SITUATION AGAIN CASUE I  SAID IT IN MY OTHER BOOK SO- 

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK I GUESS

HOW'S LIFE YA'LL?

ANYWAYS, YOU KNOW THE DRILL, IF YOU LIKED IT

LEAVE A VOTE

AND A COMMENT

BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE