I can't park even though my surname is 'park'

"How the FUCK can you NOT park when your name itself has 'park' in it ???!!" Yoongi pinched his nosebridge in frustration.

After many many failed attempts on Jimin trying to park their mercedes, suga got down from the passenger seat, slammed the door shut with a bang ,dragged jimin out of the driver's side and got In to park the damn car himself.

Jimin sheepishly smiled at yoongi
"I'd like to know why too"

Both of them got down from the car and looked at the building infront of them.

Serin College.

Or

Their little bunny's College.

The duo made way to the front gate and showed their identities. The security guard, a male in his 50s showed them the way to the principal's office with a polite bow.

"You think he'll be okay with us coming here?" Jimin asked and looked at yoongi from the corner of his eye

"Well I surely hope so or he'd have a heart attack in finding out where the other guys are" yoongi replied and shrugged, motioning Jimin to follow him.

"Say ,where are the others anyway?"

"Oh them? They're in his dorm room"

"Right....wait- WHAT THE FUC-?!"

○●MEANWHILE WITH JUNGKOOK AND YUGYEOM ○●

"My ass hurts" yugyeom whined while packing his bag after the long detention. "And my hand. But mostly my rear end"

"Lucky me ,I have a thick one." Jungkook replied back, already dreaming of hitting the bed once they go to the dorms

The two best friends, packed everything up and exited the classroom, its door shutting loudly behind them.

The empty hallways looked even more spookier than it normally was with no human presence to be seen.

"jungkook" yugyeom whispered next to the younger boy

"yes yugyeom?" jungkook gulped.

Just as yugyeom was about to speak, loud footsteps came from behind them...

getting closer and closer..

Click click

echoing through the hallways

Click click

Rich sound of heels of shoes hitting on the polished floors...

"MOTHERFUCKER RUUUUNNN!!!" Yugyeom grabbed jungkook's wrist tightly and bolted down the hallway without waiting for the younger boy to even process what the hell was going on

Meanwhile♡

"Strange.. Mr.Ryuu said they had detention in this class" jimin scratched his chin in confusion , his eyes roaming around the empty, silent hallway

"Mmhh..maybe we are late. Let's just go back to their dorms. We'll meet jungkook there " yoongi said and the two duo changes their course back to a certain bunny boy's dorms....

..........
COMING UP~ NEXT CHAP.

"OUCH-!" Jungkook pouted, rubbing at his head where he hit a hard wal-

"Watch where you're going kid" an annoyed voice drew the attention of jungkook and yugyeom who looked up to see a god.

Like literally.

The epitome of perfection. As if he was sculpted by Zeus and Hercules.
The senior, as he looked older than them, had one of the most handsome faces they've ever seen in their little crappy lives.

Strong jaw, straight nose, wide forehead, fair skin, silky hair that fell over his eyes..

Yep.

Just as jungkook and yugyeom were starting to wonder why they kept on meeting devilishly handsome men all of a sudden without a break, the  handsome stranger also noticed a certain boy infront of him..

Big eyes, rosy lips, button nose, fluffy hair, pale complexion,  beautiful smile..

Yep.

" Hey there cutie, I quite literally fell for yo- I mean fell on you didnt I?" The stranger smiled at jugnkook with his two sets of blindingly perfect white teeth.

And jungkook,
Well,

he just got a nose bleed.

....................

I KNOW I KNOW, I'VE BEEN A SHITTY AUTHOR

BUT WE ARE GONNA HAVE OUR 1ST TERM EVALUTION ON THE 27TH AND IM SUPOOSED TO STUDY BOTH LAST YEAR'S WORK AND THIS YEAR

SO YEAH.

PRETTY SCREWED.

*SMILE THOUGH PAIN*

ANYWAYS  AS ALWAYS,

VOTE

&

COMMENT

HAVE A NICE DAYYYYY

BYEEEEEE