Date - Pt 1

Jungkook was comfortably seated in between of Jin and Taehyung whilst Jimin was behind them, leaning as far as he could to be in the conversation. Meanwhile the other three were in the car behind them, an angry scowl covering each of their faces. 

5 minutes ago, they had a very fierce battle in the most critical movement in their lives. Rock-Paper-Scissors to determine who Jungkook would ride-  
( ride with. on the seat. next to them. not like On them- )

Thus the seating arrangements were confirmed and losers were stuck sulking . 

" I can't believe this. How can Jungkook be stuck with them ?? THEM? " Namjoon slammed his hand on the dashboard and Yoongi gave him the side eye. Behind them Hobi sighed " I mean, Jin hyung is  an adult guys-"

" NO ! WE NEED AN ADULTIER ADULT ! That pink monster does tango with the devil !" Namjoon hollered, seemingly more upset as time went.

Meanwhile yoongi, though sulking himself, raised an eyebrow at the inhuman noises his lovers were doing. So he did what any sane person would do at that moment. 

He turned on ' Daechwita '

At least that shut them up.

.

.

.

" Sooooo do you guys want to like enlighten me on where we're gonna go ?" Jungkook subtly brushed his hair out of his forehead very elegantly in the way it was mentioned in 50 Ways to seduce your men: A Guide

Taehyung smiled at him innocently " We're gonna kidnap your pretty little self and hide you in a basement forever where no one will ever  find you !" 

" Huh. That's very.... colorful"

Taehyung sighed and dropped his head " Sorry- I like to make conversations confusing by making it weird in the beginning." Jimin gave Taehyung a sympathetic look " What this thing was saying-""Hey-!" " it's a surprise that will not involve blood, chocking or straggling so don't worry"

" A bit concerning, but kinky ! I luv it !" Jungkook grinned, bunny teeth full on display. The car swerved a bit, their driver momentarily blinded by the white teeth. 

Going through the busy streets of Seoul, they stopped at the heart of the city. Everyone got down, whilst the others joined them after a few seconds. Jungkook stood in the middle, eyes wide and mouth slightly ajar at the enormous, fancy looking building in front of them. At the top, bright, golden colour enlarged font that read 'Kim Corp' glared down at them.

Seokjin flashed a bright smile at Jungkook , which meant 'whaddya think?'

But Jungkook couldn't think. He was momentarily flabbergasted on why they would bring him to a company in their first ever date.

As a child of humor and play, he was never the type to look twice at a company, knowing working behind a desk was NOT what his future would ever want to be. So, even if he was standing Infront of the most luxurious-possibly in the whole world- heirs and president's of the Kim Corp company, the idea of them working and him possibly being roped into working never crossed into his mind.

Until now.

So, he burst into tears.

" you're gonna mwake me wworkk "  The younger sobbed, flopping down on the road and fisting his tiny hands on his puffer jacket.  He wailed loudly making the passerby pedestrians to glare at the Kims as if they killed an innocent puppy.

The others, who got over their initial shock decided to panic around Jungkook  ( one even jumping over Jungkook to look at his face eve though he could possibly walk around him)  and console him that they're not indeed trying to make him work instead show him 'work in progress'-

Which led for Jungkook to burst on fresh new tears in the imply that 'they're showing him work-in-progress for future references '

And thus, that's how they ended up in their office with a bundled up Jungkook slurping on a smoothie and headlining in three different leading newspapers with quote unquote ;
' Kim Scandal : Crying boy witnessed with hovering CEOs '

Their secretary, a middle aged woman was frizzing over her desk trying to minimize the damage and control it but the occasional phone calls and her growls of frustration provided all the necessary information everyone else.

" I'm sorry " Jungkook mumbled, lips unconsciously pouting and hands tightening on his drink. 

Oh, they would give the world for this sweet boy- !

" It's his fault !" Every one of them pointed their fingers at someone else and started to argue, desperately showing Jungkook that he was not in the wrong.

Finally Namjoon decided to have mercy as a leader and decided to make them pay attention to their very much failing first date. He and the others gave Jungkook a quick tour of their company- which is a leading brand and corporation of the film, art, cosmetic and idol industry. 

Jungkook, who was fascinated by anything that had the names milk, banana, handsome and camera immediately found the model shoots and music video making rooms the most interesting and latched onto a quiet spot to watch from afar.

The photographers who noticed the cute boy (and their bosses) immediately decided to involve Jungkook in their production and his suggestions were taken into careful consideration. Much to his delightment, the models who found Jungkook to fit into their theme far better than they did, enamored the younger in such a way that in the end, it was Jungkook posing for the camera with a face full of seduction.

The Kims, torn between their urge to keep on looking and to hide Jungkook from other's lustful eyes decided to do what's for the best. 

They took turns.

Three would enjoy Jungkook's beauty for the first 7 seconds and the other three would glare at the people lusting after their baby. 

The CEOs were not looking at Jungkook with dirty thoughts on minds. Yes, there was nothing more in this world they wanted more than to worship Jungkook but the younger was far more of a god for them to even think about such thoughts. For now, they would treat Jungkook right  so if there's a chance in the future, they would gladly love Jungkook the adult way.

Jungkook smiled prettily at the camera and flashes immediately went off, people trying to capture the live beauty.

The Kims smiled and grimaced at the same time, knowing their baby's photos were with someone else now. 

Their moment got interrupted (-rather rudely) by a sudden intruder that blasted through the doors with a cheerful 'hello'

The said man froze at the beauty in the room. He whistled and grinned 

" Daaammmnnn nino bonito  in the house- good day to home horgo

Taehyung gritted his teeth. 

" Hola hermoso, my name is Jackson"

" - Jackson Wang "

_________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED ITTTT