The innocent one

EY YOOOOO

IMMA BACK TO WASTE UR TIME 

HEHE 

LET'S GET IT !

___________________________________

" Shit !" Yoongi jumped off the table and looked at his wet, currently clothed dick. Next to him, Aurum let out a small 'oops' as he held the half-spilled cup in his hand. His hand 'accidentally' slipped and the coffee fell right on top of Yoongi's genitals. 

As the older man tried (very unsuccessfully) to pat down his burning parts, next to him Jin let out a disapproving scowl towards Suga. " Don't curse infront of a child !" He scolded.

Yoongi looked up from his work and gave a point blank look towards his Hyung. " With the amount of curse words broadening in today's society, I will not consider 'shit' as a curse word. Besides, that's just the updated word of poop " He rambled on while rubbing the jean that was sticking to his skin.

"No, 'shit' is the adult version of Poop So technically you can't say it infront of Aurum because he's not a child " Namjoon piped in next to Jin to back him up.

Aurum who was listening to the conversation scowled immediately " Are you implying I'm a child ?! I go to amusement parks by myself Thank you very much !" He sulked, lips unknowingly forming to a pout.

Namjoon lifted an eyebrow " What in the world is the 'adult part' in going to an amusement park?" 

" Paying for the tickets " Aurum deadpanned.

Next to him, Yoongi nodded thoughtfully "Kid's got a point" He looked at Aurum with determination " Next time, let's sneak in. Because screw Capitalism !" 

" SCREW CAPITA-yeah whatever that is " Aurum yelled with the same motivation.

" STOP TAINTING THE CHILD !"

" I'M NOT A CHILD !"

" - CAN YA'LL BE QUIET FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND ?!" Jungkook's neighbor's hoarse voice screamed from below.

It was silent for a minute until Aurum looked at Jin with big, innocent eyes

" Hyung, what does Fuck mean ?"

Yoongi opened his mouth " It's when a man and a-"

" DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE-!" 

" JIN STOP CURSIN-"

And that, was ladies and gentleman, was the first hour of Bts 'trying to babysit' went..

🧡  🖤  🧡

Aurum was bored.  All the hyungs were busy with different work around the dorm so he was sticking close to 'Justice' Hyung. Or the 'savage' Hyung, Or the 'I-don't-bullshit Hyung' Aka Suga Hyung. 

He pulled hard on Suga's sleeve making the older man to nearly drop his laptop. The older man was still salty about the wet incidence because those were his best pants ! He had to dress especially good since his future lover was there and he had to impress him. Everything was going perfectly but this kid  dumped some random drink on it out of nowhere!

Just great !

" What the fuck do you want ?" He asked not worried about cursing because Jimin was the only one here. And Jimin wasn't a snitch so there were zero chances on Jin getting to know about this.

Except, Aurum started Crying

It wasn't the usual I'm-sad-please-hold-me type of cry. No no no. It was the bitch-Im-going-to-get-you-in-trouble cry.