When you go to jail

" *hiccup* h-how did I-I end up l-like t-this?!" Yugyeom stood up, waving on his feet as he was drunk beyond measure. He looked around with a betrayed look on his face,

"T-there's a TrA-iToR!! They g-gave me poison! I'm sp-eaking to you, H-handsome twins !" He slumped on the couch,a heavy sigh leaving his lips.

The twins or just jinyoung looked at yugyeom worried.
"He's too drunk to go home alone. Kid literally see me as a duo when I'm the only one infront him!" Jinyoung said while pinching his nose bridge in frustration.

On one side was jungkook who's sleeping like a log and the other side was yugyeom, equally knocked out.

Yoongi who was looking at the scene with a stone face said, "We'll take jungkook home. You take care of his friend. Let's explain things tomorrow "

Jackson shuddered, " I don't know about bunny teeth but this guy right here", he pointed at yugyeom, "would definitely sue us for kidnapping"

"No choice. Just bribe the security guard when you go to jail" Yoongi replied unbothered and walked away.

Ssiilleeencee

"Am I the only one concerned that he said when and not if ?"

JB Gulped, "No bambam. I'm concerned too"

................................................

SORRY IM LATTEEE 👀👀

ARE YOU STILL HERE???

ANYWAYS , IF YOU LIKE THUS CHAPTER, BE SURE TO

VOTE AND

LEAVE A COMMENT

HAVE A NICE DAYYY
BYYEEEE