〖Chapter Thirty-Five〗

"Let's buy you clothes first." Rio spoke as he looked around to find any suitable yet comfortable for the beastmen to wear just like what yuriel asked them.

".. Yes, thank you." Lev thanked them which earned him a smile from the both. well, it is just a small smile when it comes to Rio but it is stilla smile, right?

"No problem! You're already part of the group, it is only natural for us to treat you like one." Marco said  happily while carrying the small wolf  on his arms.

Lev smiled. He didn't expect that they will treat him this well and even brought him many personal things which he truly is grateful for.

But when they finally entered a shop that sells clothes. His eyes widens from the prices of each clothes.

How can a person buy one pair clothes for Tens and hundreds of silver?! Lev couldn't understand it at all and looked at the man named Rio beside him with a pale face.

Rio noticed it and glanced at him with his usual pokerface. He thought that the beastmen was worried yuriel will get poor so he comforted him with words "Don't worry, money is not a problem for us so buy anything you like."

Lev didn't speak anymore and just nodded as the trio spend their day buying lots of stuffs.

While the three were busy on the streets. Yuriel on the otherhand, was walking down to a secluded and quiet alley way.

In the past, Yuriel always read about black markets in novels and they're mostly hidden in a dark place where people don't usually go to. Since this kingdom has an underground auction, it just means that having that kind of market is also natural.

So when he was still in the auction. He asked the rabbit woman who accompanied him about the balck market and gave her money in exchange.

With that, he was now currently heading towards the place. It is a good thing that he wear a robe which can help him cover up his face as he doesn't want to be remembered by anyone.

Arriving at a dead end. Yuriel felt excitement.

He looked around, checking his surroundings first before walking to the wall.

Instead of bumping into it, his whole body went through it as yuriel finally found himself in a new place where it's almost night time.

He looked back and saw that he just came through a portal which made his eyes twinkle in amazement.

Yes, he can do much awesome things just by himself since he came from a special flower but seeing magic made by others can still amaze him.

Yuriel looked up and saw a black sign that says 'Welcome' with crows resting and dead trees on the sides which made it even more creepy.

It reminded him of his birthplace.

Lowering his hood, he entered and walked around the black market to find interesting stuffs.

He didn't expect the place to be massive since he had been walking for half an hour but still didn't see the end of the market.

'Aist. Forget about exploring the place. I'll just look for something to buy.'

With hsi thoughts in place, yuriel started mass buying everything he sees that are interesting.