𝙁𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 - Georgenotfound

It was a warm spring day, I was walking threw a beautiful field, it was filled with many different flowers and plants. I walked further out into the field, until.. I noticed a person laying in the field.  I didn't want to disturb them but i curious what they were doing..

"Um- Sir..?" I questioned, He removed his glasses from his face and looked up at me, I was bending over him in a curious way. (NOT LIKE THAT GUYS-) 

"Wait.. Y/N/?" He asked.

"H-how do you know my-.. What George!?" I yelled, as my jaw dropped, I haven't seen George in years.

He jumped up from where he was laying and pulled me into a hug. 

"Y/N! I missed you so much!" He said smiling brightly.

"Me to!" I celebrated. 
"But George, What are you doing here? In the middle of a field?" 

"I could ask you the same Y/N." He said in a cheeky tone.

"Well- Um.. I'm just here because.. It relives my stress." I said, using my stress as an excuse. 

"Wow, Thats a pretty damn good excuse." He said looking nervous.

"Whats yours than Gogy?" I said jokingly. 

He exhaled and frowned.

"I don't have one sadly." He said facepalming. I laughed as I flopped back down onto the groud and pulled him down with me. He screamed as he fell to the ground, I began laughing until my stomach was starting to hurt.

I lifted  up my body and took his hand in mine, I began to run threw the field as he ran behind me trying to catch up with me. I started running faster and faster, threw the filed until tripped over my own feet. 

"Y/N!" George said trying laugh, but he couldn't help it he began laughing and it seemed like he couldn't stop. Until I shot him a glare, he finally stopped laughing but as I turned my body to continue walking I noticed the rows of dandelions in front of us. 

"Oooh! Gogy, Can we make a wish?" I asked jumping up and down in a childish way excitedly. He looked quite confused.

"Sure..?" He said in a confused tone, I picked up 2 dandelions from the filed and handed one to George. 

 'Cause I'm In a field of Dandelions.

Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine

And I see forever in your eyes

I feel ok when I see you smile, smile

Wishing on Dandelions all of the time 

Praying to god that one day you'll be mine

Wishing on Dandelions all of the time.all of the time.

I blew on the dandelion, watching the little white pieces fly off into the spring air peacefully.

"Well Y/N." George asked

"what'd you wish for?' He asked.

"I- um.." I didn't want to tell him what i wished for.. for him to love me.

"Ill tell you what I wished for." He said pulling me closer.

He whispered into my ear..

"Wishing on every one that you'll be mine."

My face was flustered, i looked like a complete tomato. I didn't know what to say, Instead I grabbed his face and pulled his to mine, our lips met and the kissed only lasted a few seconds. 

"I wished for the same thing, my love" I said laying my head on his shoulder. 

Awwh <3 I love this oneshot and this song <33

this was a little fluff for u guys! 

Ilysm ^^