𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 -- Wilbur soot

Y/n comes out to wilbur as trans-gender <3

"Wil..?" I mumbled quietly knocking on his door, I knew he was streaming and I really didn't want to disturb him but this was urgent. The door flung open as Wilbur soot in the door frame. 

"Y/N? Something wrong?" He questioned stepping out of the door frame wrapping his arms around me.

"Can we talk..?" I mumbled into his chest.

"Sure..?" He said, inviting me into his room as I plopped onto his bed sighing. 

"Whats wrong?" He said placing his body next to mine, taking my hand in mine. I was scared about what I was going to say.

"P-promise you won't laugh?" I mumbled softly placing my face into my knees. 

"I'd never laugh at you y/n! I love you" Those words made my heart melt, making it sound like it was just us in our own little world. 

"Ok." I took long deep breathes, my nerves were going crazy, my heart racing and my blood was pumping.

"i'm.." 

"Your?" 

"I wanna come out as trans.. if you support me." His face was a bit shocked processing all of what I just said.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I love etheir way, no matter your gender y/n!" He cheered rolling on top of me as I giggled.

"Thank you Wilbur, I love you." I said pecking him on the lips.

"I love you to y/n!" He said playing with my hair.

AWWH <3