𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨- Wilbur soot

2 messages from Wil :D

Wil :D

Y/N where are you?

 Are you here yet??

Y/N 

I still on the plane :"(

and they keep feeding me their stale cookies pls help D:

Read at 5:46 PM

Soon, the pilot had informed us that the plane had arrived in Brighton. A smile filled my face as I grabbed my duffel back and exited the plane. Once I finished at baggage claim picking up my suitcase, I pulled my phone out my pocket to message Wilbur. 

Y/N

Wil i have arrived >:D 

Wil 

Where are you?

Did you get lost?

Y/N

No, I just left baggage claim sir.

Read at 7:18 PM

I looked up from my phone and placed it back into my pocket, When I looked up from across the airport I noticed a extremely tall man staring at his phone. It had to be Wilbur, I ran across the airport, apologizing to anybody I ran into accidentally. Once Wil looked up from his phone he immediately noticed me and his jaw drop.

"N/N!"  He yelled as I jumped into his arms, he spun me around as we laughed together with the largest smiles on our face. He placed me back down on the ground as he took my duffel bag and suitcase from my hands. 

"I'll carry these for you of course." He smirked walking around the airport. I pulled out my phone and opened the Uber app. Once I found an Uber we sat around the airport having casual conversation waiting for the Uber to arrive. After riding in the Uber in silence, we arrived at Wil's house to relax. Being with Wilbur was something that made me actually happy.. but there was something I felt about him that I hadn't felt for any of my other friends before honestly.. We were sitting in Wibur's streaming room watching him play minecraft. I was so focused on him rather than to notice he was speaking to me.

"Y/N?" 
"Y/N!"
He yelled shaking me as I came out of my day dreaming.

"Huh- y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"You ok?" He said in a worried tone, placing his hand in mine intertwining our fingers.

"U-Uh.. yeah.." I said frowning.

"Whats wrong?" He said pulling my chin up to look up at him.

"Can I be honest with you Wil.. as my best friend, please?"

"About anything Y/N!" He said trying to cheer my mood.

"Wil.. you make me feel like i've never felt before.. anytime I see you my stomach flops, your so perfect.. and I really can't stop thinking about you. I don't know how to say this but I.."  He cupped my cheeks and pulled my face closer to his, our lips touched softly as the kiss became more passionate. 

"I love you.. Wilbur." I said as I pulled out the kiss with an embarrassed look on my face as I looked down at my legs.

"I.. love you to." He said softly, pulling my face to his once again kissing me as I buried my head into his chest with the largest smile on my face. 

arsonwazhere2

HERE U GO LMAOOO 

:))