𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙖 --Wilbursoot

Wilbur POV:

Y/N had been telling me 24/7 how she wanted to go the cinema to see the new Frantic Beast: Secrets of the Dumbledore. So, I eventually saved up enough money to buy them and I not only the tickets to the movie, but the cinema theater to us for the whole day, I was hoping she'd like the surprise.

(Very pog movie did i mention ;))

"Y/N, are you done yet?" I shouted halfway up the narrow staircase hearing them open their bedroom door. 

"Yep!" The said with the brightest smile tugging on the sleeves of their sweatshirt. It was adorble they were wearing my merch.

"Alright,I like your sweatshirt by the way!" I said with a small chuckle making them slightly flustered.

"Well lets go." i huffed grabbing the car keys and opening the front door. They were 1uick to follow behind me, I started the car quite quickly pulling out the driveway and putting in the coordinates to the Cinema into the GPS.

Nobodys POV: 

The car ride was quite silent between Wilbur and Y/N, Wilbur mainly paid attention to the rode, while Y/N either tugged at their sleeves repetitively or scrolled threw social medias on their phone.

"Something wrong?" Wilbur questioned placing a hand lightly on their thigh. Y/N was quickly flustered with this interaction as she sighed looking down at her feet.

"Its just.. I'm not really a fan of surprises like this.." They mumbled softly, tugging at the sleeves of the sweater once again.

"I swear your going to like this surprise Y/N, promise." Wilbur said holding out his pinky finger to Y/N. 

"Promise." He repeated, Y/N crossed their finger over his lightly. Once they'd arrived, Y/N peaked their head out the Window to see a sign in big, large bold letters that read,

CINEMA 

"EEEE!" Y/N squealed out of excitement as Wilbur parked the car. Wilbur let out a small "I told you so." And opened the car door. They walked into the Cinema together, Wilbur walked up to the counter.

"Hello, 2 tickets for Frantic Beast.. And I also have Cinema A rented." He said as the worker passed him the tickets and a large bucket of popcorn, along with large selections of candies. 

"Will you didn't have to do all this.." Y/N said sighing with a soft smug smile printed on their face. He didn't say anything in response instead he kept walking until they were standing in a large empty room, filled with rows upon rows of seats with nobody sitting in them. Y/N's mouth hung open as Wilbur scanned for the perfect place to sit. He had picked to centered seats in the middle row.

"Y/N, Over here!" He waved, snapping them out of their shocked trance. Y/N turned to him, running up the stairs in the cinema nearly tripping but eventuality making it to the seat next to Wilbur.

--Little Time skip once the movie finished :D--

"Well," Wilbur said turning to Y/N who's eyes were still focused on the cinema screen. 

"Did you enjoy the movie?" He said softly, Holding their hand.

"It was amazing!" They cheered! They'd turned their face to Wilbur, placing their hand on his cheek and gave him a small peck on the lips.

"Thank you." They said softly, placing their head on his shoulder.

Wilburs5ft3bish 

IS IT WHAT YOU WANTED NO- 

BUT YOU GOT SOMET