𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮(^‿^) - Wilbur soot

I woke up with the sunlight shining in my face, my blinds were open for some reason.. When I rolled over to my side I noticed Wilbur sitting in the beanbag that was placed in the corner of my room. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me, gosh his smile was so handsome.

"Wilbur, what are you doing here?" I questioned in a confused tone. He let out a deep chuckle and stood up from the beanbag.

"Y/N how do you forget your own birthday!?" He said in a joking manner and he shook me side by side. 

"Wait- What?" I grabbed my phone and opened the lock screen, it read [Date of ur birthday]. How did I forget my own birthday.

"I'm not sure.." I said with a crooked smile. 

"Well, I have a bunch of plans for us today.. so i'll be back at 3:30 to pick you up! Does that sound good? He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling my body to his. I was quite flustered for a moment, Wilbur had never hugged me like that before.. after all we were just friends. 

"Yeah, See you later Wil!" I said as he walked out of my small bedroom and out of my apartment. When I was sure he was gone, I did my small happy dance. I was in awe that Wilbur had made plans just for my birthday, I'd never done anything like this for him. I unraveled myself from the bed sheets and walked into the small apartment bathroom to take a shower. Once I was finished and dried myself off I rushed to my closet picking out a decent outfit. [Whatever you want to wear <3] 

I looked at the clock on my nightstand, It read 1:46 PM. I didn't realize that i'd slept that late. My hair was still wet so I decided to blow dry it. 

                                                             *~ Time skip because i'm lazy*~

 Around 3:25 there was a knock at my door, I rushed to the door and opened it seeing Wilbur standing in the door way with flowers in his hand. 

"For you!" He said smiling, my face filled with awe as I took the flowers from his hands and stepped away from the door inviting him inside.

"Thank you." I said hugging him and pulling away rather quickly. I picked up my shoes [once again a shoe of ur choice] and slipped them on my feet. Wilbur led me out of my apartment, I held my hand in his this was something I'd do when I felt nervous or anxious. 

"Whats wrong he said as he continued to wrap his fingers around mine. It took me a moment to respond, that was until he tapped my shoulder.

"Oh Um.. I guess i'm just nervous, I'm not a fan of surprises." I said with a frown.

"I know, But I promise your going to love this surprise!" He exclaimed, suddenly there was no longer a frown on my face. Instead there was a bright gleaming smile. The walk was quite short when we arrived at our location. We walked into a small building as I took a seat while Wilbur talked to the lady at the desk, the whole time I was twiddling with my fingers until Wilbur tapped my shoulder.

"Ok, Were all good to go!" He said taking my hand to help me up.

"Go where-?" I said as I followed him into a room, when I looked around the room I finally realized we were in an escape room. I was super exited now, I'd always had an interest in escape rooms but had never been to one. Wilbur smiled as I walked around the escape room trying to figure out clues, it took us a while to get out the first room but spending time with Wilbur was rather fun. Suddenly Wilbur had opened a door not even noticing that led to the next room.

"Wil, you did it!" I exclaimed as I rushed off until the next room dragging Wilbur behind me. Through out that room the escape room became quite easy. Even tho we didn't finish the escape room on time.. I had lots of fun spending time with Wilbur! Once we completed the escape room we let. 

"Thanks for taking me Wilbur, I had lots of fun!" 

"Wait I still have one more surprise, But we'll have to go to my apartment for that." He said as he began to walk again.  I quickly picked up speed to catch up with him.

"What kind of surpriseee?" I said dragging out the word surprise.

"You'll see!" He said ruffling my hair. The walk to Wilbur's apartment was oddly short, but I was beyond excited for the next surprise. Wilbur unlock his apartment door and walked behind me keeping his hands over my eyes. He led me into a different room as I heard a soft meow. Wilbur took his hands off my eyes as a small baby kitten was in the room with us. I was shocked for a moment. Wilbur had known I'd wanted a cat for the longest time, but I couldn't afford one. I bent down as the kitten rushed towards me purring and rubbing against my leg. I turned around to see Wilbur leaning against the wall and smiling. 

"Wilbur, you didn't have to do this.." I said walking towards him with the cat in my arms. 

"But I did Y/N, I had to do it for you!" He said. I placed that cat down and walked closer to Wilbur, I could feel his warm breath against my face. I was speechless on what to say, so instead I pulled his face to his and our lips met. I didn't want to pull away from that kiss and neither did Wilbur it seemed. I pulled away once I was out of breath and Wilbur wrapped his arms around me. 

"God dammit.. I love you Y/N." He said breathlessly

"I love you to Wilbur soot." I said pecking him on the lips. This was the best birthday I'd ever had. 

HERE @Tylerwazhere0 . 

HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR NOT WRITING THAT AGNST <3 

ily guys :D