𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 -- Dreamwastaken

TW: Death, Murder, Swearing.

Request: Nope :)

Agnst.

Plot: Tommy takes Y/N to the flower fields after Dream and Y/N's breakup, but it doesn't end so well.

(Tommy and Y/N's love is platonic ofc <3)

--------------------

"Tommy, can you please just tell me where we are going, please?" I begged as I followed behind him threw the forest.

"You'll see." He said with a slight giggle, holding my hand whilst stepping over tree roots quite careful. I groaned, my feet were beginning to hurt the deeper we walked into the forest. 

"Are we there yet?" I asked in a childish tone, stopping to rest my legs.

"As a matter a fact, yes." He sighed, turning around to stare at me. I looked up and glanced at the field, it was filled with all marvelous kinds of flower selections. I looked straight at Tommy, he had a lop-sided smile painted on his face as walked further into the flower field.

"It's beautiful!" I gasped, running threw the field to catch up to him. I gazed upon all the flowers as me and Tommy sat in the center of the field. I flattened out my white dress as Tommy placed his head onto my lap.

"Thank you." I said softly, He looked up, his face turned to mine, the smile still painted on his face.

"You're-"  He couldn't finish that sentence, An arrow came flying threw the air, pressing directly into Tommy's back as he let out a shriek of pain. I couldn't help but panic as he fell back onto my, his blood soaking into my white dress as his eyes softly fluttered. 

" Fuck.. No.. no.. Tommy everything's going to be ok.." I tried to reassure him as his breathing began to slow.

"Run.." He mumbled softly. I began to panic as I saw a body merge from the forest. A tall figure stood just a few feet away from me and Tommy's body. The figure was covered in full enchanted armour, And wore a white mask, with a horrid smile.

"Hello Y/N." He said with a small chuckle, inching closer to me and Tommy. Fear began to fill my eyes.

"You Bitch.. You're a monster Dream...--" I chocked, trying to keep the tears from escaping my eyes as he crouched in front of me. 

"Thats not very nice to say about someone you love, now is it?" He said in the most sinister tone, still smiling as he looked down at Tommy's deceased body. 

"I- I don't love you." I said backing away from the figure slowly, tears still running down my eyes as he stood up moments after me.

"Y/N.. love, if you run I won't hesitate to kill you." He said stepping over Tommy's body and closer to mine.

"Y-you wouldn't fucking dare.." I mumbled softly, continuing to back up away from the figure. The further I backed away, the closer he got to my body. He held up his bow and arrow holding it straight at my stomach, I looked down staring at Tommy's blood that now stained the center of my white dress.

"Oh, But Y/N.. I would." He said pulling the bow back as my body froze. I shut my eyes tightly waiting for the arrow the pierce my flesh.

"Please.." I gasped softly, hoping he'd have mercy upon me. 

"Please have mercy... Please Dream." I begged at this point, I had fallen onto my knees as I heard Dream lower his bow.  He approached my body, crouching down in front of me wiping the tears that fell from my teary eyes.

"Mercy is only given once Y/N." He said pulling my body onto his, My faced pressed into his amour as I sobbed softly. 

"Y/N. I'll revive him on one circumstance." He said lifting my chin to look upwards at him. 

"You are to never.. never return to L'manberg, ever again." He said coldly with a solid smirk under his mask.

"Deal." I said blankly, I knew what I was getting myself into, but it was all for Tommy's sake to live, he didn't deserve to die.

Ok, i'm posting i guess :)

lol bye

-tara <3