𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜 7/11 --Quackity

Me and Quackity have been planning this robbery for several weeks, and now was finally the time. We were going to rob the 7/11 down the street from my house. We planned than I'd walk into the store with a duffel bag and stuff the items and there, but he noted not to act suspicious. So I did exactly what he said, I walked in there and acted like nothing was going on, I wondered around a few aisles making sure they were all empty. I walked into the Chip aisle and began stuffing all types of chips into my duffel bag. Than I moved onto the drinks, I opened on fridge full of monsters and other branded energy drinks and began tossing the drinks into the bag, that was until some elderly women ruined it.

"Hey! You can't do that! Ma'am they're robbing your store!" She shouted as I turned around. 

"Someone Help!!" She shouted once again, I wasn't sure what to do so I zipped up the duffel bag and ran for it. Me and Quackity didn't think to bring a car, thinking this would be quite easy to rob.. but i guess it wasn't an easy robbery. He was leaning against the wall of the outside of the store smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, Dumb ass we gotta go! There on to us!" I shouted, worry filled his face as he looked around for a car, He found a White suburban sitting and the parking lot and smashed the glass window unlocking the car. I hopped in the drivers seat until he looked at me like i was insane.

"Oh hell no, you're not driving!" He said shoving me into the passengers seat. He than looked at the hole where the keys should go, the women and cashier were already coming out of the store with angry expressions. 

"Y/N, I don't suppose you know how to hot wire a car.. Do you?" He said chuckling.

"Your lucky I do you prick!" I shouted pulling some wires together, nothing was happening tho. The women and Cashier were banging on to hood of the car. 

"Um.. Quackity  it's not working..-" Just than the car started and I scurried back into the passager seat buckling  my seat belt.

"Really?" He said glaring.

"My mom said safety first!" I blurted as he pushed the gas with his foot, nearly running over the 2 people. If i admit Quackity's a reckless driver but he drives fast.. witch works in the situation we're in currently. As he began to drive faster, I turned up the radio, it was Playing (whatever song u like idk), at least the person had some music taste. I grabbed my duffel bag off the floor and opened it pulling out a Mango Monster. 

"Really?" He said glaring at me and taking his hands of the staring wheel.

"Hey, Hands on the wheel!" I shouted as cars began to honk at us. He started laughing, because of how mom like I sounded. 

"Its not funny!" I said crossing my arms.

"It is, and just be grateful I saved your ass back there!" He said pulling me into a kiss.

"I am grateful mi amor." I said putting my feet on the dash bored.

AAA QUACKITY MY LOVE! <3333

YEAH GUYS :D

DON'T ROB A 7/11 UNLESS ITS WITH ME ;)