Third Tale - A Chame Obsession and the Meeting

I'm bored... I know it's been like an hour now, but I want to move. But I can't just leave without Nasary knowing- speak of the dragon, she's here.

"Sorry for the wait, Master. I have to report your condition to our Head Maid." She explained, which I told her that it's alright. She did a final check up before she deemed that I'm okay to leave, so I did.

"Thanks for the help, Nasary." I thanked her before leaving the infirmary.

"Always a pleasure, Master." She replied as I leave. Now that I'm out of the infirmary, my stomach growled, and looking outside, it's almost sunset. Guess I'm heading to the dining room. On my way there, I saw something odd when I turn at an intersection. There's a door with ominous feeling coming out of it. Normally, a normal person would just avoid it, but I'm a cat it this scenario, so with my curiosity peaked, I slowly reach the doorknob and turn it, before opening the door. 

Looking inside, it's actually a pretty normal room, albeit it's a bit dark. I go inside and realizes that it's not feeling that ominous. However, the door closed behind me, but I wasn't aware of it. I was too focused on looking around, and sure enough, I found a picture of a man in a neat suit, and a Dragonmaid? I never met her before, which make me question if she's even here in this mansion. But the man must be the previous owner of this mansion, so that explains it.

"...Master?" I yelped as a voice came from behind me. I turned quickly and lo and behold, the Dragonmaid in question is in front of me.

 I turned quickly and lo and behold, the Dragonmaid in question is in front of me

The Dragonmaid looked at me, looking quite confused. She might mistaken me with her old Master. Then again, the room is quite dark.

"Are you... Master?" She asked again. I have to introduce myself just to end her confusion.

"Sorry, but I'm not the Master from the picture. Name's (Y/n)." I introduced myself. But the maid looked at me again and holds my tight. "Wh- hey!"

"But you smell like Master! I won't leave you again, Master!" What's wrong with her?! Does she have a PTSD or something?! 

"What do you mean?! I just came here yesterday with Houskey! Please, I'm not the same Master that you remember!" I tried to stop her, but it's no use. She pulls me closer and hugged me tight, and I can't even move! "H-help!"

"I swear, Master. I will never leave your side ever again, even when you have other Dragonmaids helping you. I will always be your personal servant...~" Her voice is getting more and more creepy, almost like she's obsessed! Please, Houskey, anybody, heeeeeelp!

kreeeak...

~~ >/< ~~

Third Person POV,

Parla entered the former Master's chamber, that is now Chame's personal room.

"Chame, are you there-" She stopped when she sees the sight of the Dragonmaid herself, but in an... unorthodox way, as she hugged (Y/n) very close to her, not giving him room to breath. "Master! Chame, release him now!" She ordered, but is futile due to the state Chame is in.