Dragonmaid Report - Future Plans and Love?

~~>/Houskey's POV/<~~

We have returned to our humble Mansion together after a day at Arch Typeia. Master is happy, which in turn, we're also happy. While Master is having a night shower, I announced to the other maids that we will have a meeting later when Master is asleep, so I can prepare for the next step of our plan.

After escorting Master through dinner and later, bedtime, we Dragonmaids gather at my office for the meeting. As expected, they're waiting for my telling of Master's experience at Arch Typeia, and thus...

"Without a doubt, Master enjoyed every single moment of it." My simple announcement brought excitement to the maids.

"Please tell us in detail, Head Maid!" Parla asked with a preying look on her eyes.

"Yeah, tell us, tell us!" With little Laudry asking as well.

"Alright, settle down ladies." I chuckled at their enthusiasm. It reminded me of how they reacted to James' own first trip to Arch Typeia... Well, it was the past, and I should focus on the present. Thank you for the memories, James.

"First of all, Master have officially became a resident of the Spirit Monster world." This is my first announcement, and once again, the maids went excited, with all of them thinking of where they would bring Master.

"I wonder if Mr. Goldy would like him..." Laudry, please... I think he might enjoy a human company, but as long as he doesn't take off his gloves...

"I know that you all are excited of this news, but be mindful that he's a human, so his safety will always comes first before anything." And it looks like they understand, so there shouldn't be any problem when it comes to bringing Master to beyond Arch Typeia. I cleared my throat once again for another announcement. "Next, Master has found a potential mate."

"WHAT?!" Ah... I should just save it for last. This is shocking to them, but of course, I have to explain.

"He had an encounter with Raye of the Sky Strikers. Needless to say, he might fallen for her." Hearing the name Raye made them stopped. I guess they're skeptical about her.

"Raye? If I'm not mistaking, she's quite busy with her work. Do you think that she might accept his confession in the future?" A good question, Nasary. If anything, I was wondering about that too.

"I have no idea, but it's safe to say that the two are in a good terms, despite the slight awkwardness from them."

"In that case, how about we help him get his love?" Parla... that won't do.

"While I also share your same sentiment, I believe that we should just let them grow their feelings on their own. It would be nice though, but we have to consider Miss Raye's feelings as well." I said, and thankfully they understand. Not only that it would hamper the progress of Master seeking happiness in this world, but it would also make him heartbroken and depressed the moment he gets rejected prematurely. Hold on, I think Chame want to speak.

"Umm..." What is it Chame? "What if... he decided to fall for one of us instead?"

Ah. I guess... that's a possibility. But of course she would ask that. She were actively going for James' love as well. Now that he's no longer here, she might want to start falling for him...

"I understand, Chame. But it all depends on Master. I'm sorry, but you have to wait for Master's own response for that." I have to tell her. She can't just try to make Master fall for her forcefully.

"... I understand." Once again, I'm sorry Chame. But I promise that you can still help him like the rest of the maids. That topic aside, I explained the rest of our little adventure, which I concluded with the plan is still going as expected. Now that the door of exploring the world is open to him, it's up to us Dragonmaids to keep him safe.

"By the way, while you were away, Rena came here with the package." Oh right, I forgot about that. Thank you Tilroo. "However, she also learned about Master's existence. She said that she'll come here tomorrow just to see him and possibly bring him to her friends." Is that so... well, I shall prepare some arrangement just for her.

Suffice to say, tomorrow will be another eventful day for Master.

(From the Depths of the Underworld, to the vast Cyberse World, and everywhere in between, the "Explore the Spirit Monster World" part will start right after this.

Also, there will be two new companions waiting for him in the future. Now who could it be...

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)