Fifteenth Tale - Fun Times @ Ignister Aisland

After meeting with Sir Decode, we're on our way back to the Cynet Plaza by the bus. We're going to grab some lunch since me and Ecclesia are hungry right now.

"Anyway, what do you think about the Cyberse World so far?" Ecclesia then asked me. Well... it's kinda like a futuristic and cyber-y version of Arch Typeia. If anything, it's doesn't feel that different than that of the latter city. Heck, I could feel at home here.

"Is that so, Master?" Parla asked me after I shared my thoughts to everyone. "I don't know much about your old homeworld, but if that's how you feel, then I would personally agree with you, Master."

Home... I guess it does feel like that. Just that the Cyberse World is much more futuristic than that. Looking back, the only futuristic thing that the old world have would be the smartphones, since it can do so much at a small size as my palm. But here, everything is like a sci-fi movie, so the smartphones look pale compared to everything here.

"Let's not forget that this is one of the many Fields here in this world, so each Field might have some semblance to your old world too." Albaz got a point. I don't know how many Fields are there, but I can probably think that at least two more that could give me a feeling of my old home...

"... aaand, Yoink!"

Whu?! Wait, my phone! Someone snatched it from my pocket!

"Oh no you don't!" Parla yelled as she give chase to the robber, which we also chase them too. We keep on chasing the robber, dodging the bystanders while Parla even went on to grew her wings to give herself a speed boost. But that black... blob thing is so agile that they can easily slip through anything.

Eventually, they turned to an alleyway, where Parla stopped to regress her wings since the alley's a bit narrow to pass through. Heck, the blob even taunted at us before going deeper into the alley.

"Why you...!" Parla got angry from the taunt.

"It's an alley, so the blob should hit a dead end soon!" Ecclesia then said. With that in mind, we go inside the alleyway and follow the path. We keep going until I saw light from a distance.

"Over there!" I pointed out, and the four of us run towards the light...

 What's this? A theme park? Why is it here? And how could we not notice it the first time we explored the Cyberse World?

... What's this? A theme park? Why is it here? And how could we not notice it the first time we explored the Cyberse World?

"Testing, testing..." We then heard a sound of an intercom blaring near the entrance. "Ah, here we go. Welcome, travelers! To the wonderful world of Ignister Aisland!"

Ignister Aisland? So this is an island?! I look beyond the gate at the side, and we're actually floating above the Cyberse World!

"The Ignisters..." Albaz? "Now I get what they're going for. Your phone is just a bait to bring us here."

"That's right, Dragon-boy!" From above, the same black blob descended while holding my phone.