Eighth Tale - The Hot Violet Courier

After the day that is yesterday, today I feel a bit tired. Maybe because I still haven't gotten enough sleep yet, but I have to wake up now. A new day is here, and I want to experience new things again today. Opening my eyes, I see Laudry waiting for me near the bed.

"Good morning, Master!" She greeted. Man, her happy face is cute.

"Morning, Laudry." I greeted back. Remembering yesterday, I carefully move so I won't fall down from the bed like last time, and then stand up before yawning. "I'll go wash my face for a bit. You can wait here until I'm done."

"Okay, Master." Man, her nod is cute. After doing what I told, both of us left my room for breakfast. I wonder what kind of food Tilroo will make today. Just thinking about it makes my mouth drool.

"Master? You're drooling." Ah, I did?! That's embarrassing. Laudry then pull out a handkerchief and tugs my sleeve. Wait, is she going to wipe my drool?

"Um, I can wipe it myself." I said, but she won't give the handkerchief to me.

"I have to help Master!" She adamantly said. Gosh, I can't keep myself for calling her cute because of her antics. I guess I should let her. I kneel and Laudry wiped the drool away. "There. So please don't imagine about Tilroo's food, Master."

"Will do." Guess I should keep myself until we're really at the dining room. Thus, we continued our way there.

Did I mention that she's cute?

~~ >> ~~

And of course, Tilroo prepared yet another amazing looking breakfast for me. I might want to drool again, but I have to keep myself from doing so, especially when I'm in front of all of the maids here. Anyway, time to dig in!

Ding dong!

Eh? Another guest? I wonder who that'll be today?

"Allow me, Master." Nasary said before bowing and leaving. I want to follow her, but... Oh well, breakfast first, questions later.

~~ >/Nasary's POV/<~~

Heading to the main entrance, I open the door to see- oh my. Just as Tilroo said yesterday, it was Miss Rena.

"Yahoo, Nursey! I'm here to see the human!" And there it is. I think I'll start worrying if other monster would visit the Chateau just for Master.

"Master is in the middle of his breakfast, but please do come in and wait for a while." I offered, and as I expected, she comes in without taking her rollerblades off. Parla might have some extra work to do later...

~~>/Rena's POV/<~~

Here's the thing about me. I usually came to the Chateau to bring some deliveries and back, because that's my job as the premier Hot Violet Courier. But now, hearing the news about a human living here makes me curious about what he looks like. The last human here looked too old and gentlemanly for me, but he's still a nice guy nonetheless.

Anyway, now I'm playing the waiting game, because apparently the guy is having breakfast. I don't mind breakfast myself, but I have a body image to keep, and that I already ate.

"Sorry for the wait, miss Rena." Ah, is the boss herself, bringing a cup of coffee for me. "I'm aware of your intention, so please keep in mind to be mindful about your actions to him."

"He'll be fiiine~" Yep, she's just as protective as ever. "I wouldn't even dare to hurt him. Again, I just want to see how he looks like." I assured. Now about what I said... will he be like the last human? Or he'll be someone younger? I really hope that it's the latter, I'm dying to pamper a kid right now!