Tenth Tale - The Wanderers from Beyond

So, previously, I was putting down my hamburgers that I just made with Tilroo, but for some reason, a random girl appeared at the dining room, looking at us like a hungry hyena.

"Welcome back, Ecclesia. Care to join our lunch together with Master?" Tilroo asked. So her name's Ecclesia, kinda epic if you ask me. She then nods vigorously, still eyeing at the hamburger.

"Yes please! I'm starving since we were back at Arch Typeia!" Can't argue with that. It takes a while for anyone to go from the city to here. Wait, we?

"Sorry about her." I heard another new voice, and the person... err, monster himself coming to the dining room as well.

 I don't want to comment that he's edgy, but from the looks of it, I guess he's tired of Ecclesia's antics

... I don't want to comment that he's edgy, but from the looks of it, I guess he's tired of Ecclesia's antics.

"You too, Albaz. Would you also like to join?" Well, I guess we should start making more if that's the case.

"You know what? I would. It's been a long day, after all." Long day, huh. Now I'm curious what they were doing. Before that, the one named Albaz now noticed me. "So you're the new human. I heard about you, you made quite a stir across the Spirit Monster World." Wait, I'm that famous?!

"I suppose that the Live☆Twins did broadcasted the news to the entire world." I heard a familiar sigh as Houskey came. The Live☆Twins? I heard about them, but are they news reporters? "No, Master. They're just Duetubers that spread rumors and gossips through their channel." Duetuber? So there's a kind of YouTube in this world!

Now I'm scared with that info, actually.

"Foooooood..." Ah, I guess Ecclesia can't hold herself any longer. If I remember correctly, the hamburger were cut with the utensils, so I think I can give it to her.

"Um, you can have mine, if you want." I offered her. Again, I didn't touch it directly. Then Ecclesia turned to me with a surprise look.

"Can I?!" She beamed with hope. I just shrug and let her eat it, and without any second to spare, she grabs it like how a normal person would and takes a big bite out of it. Suffice to say, she likes it.