Fourteenth Tale - Welcome to the Cyberse World!

Somewhere, within a cyberspace city made of hexagonal digital walls, a lone figure notices the alert of unknown beings entering the Cyberse World through the Metaverse Warp-path. He squint his eyes to look closer at the intruder, and becomes surprised when he sees that the intruder is not only familiar monsters, but also a newcomer that is a human.

"Interesting." He remarked. "How long has it been since a human visited our humble home..." The figure then stood up, turning his gaze towards a secretary that's working nearby.

"Violet, would you like to greet our guests at the Gateway?" He said, with the secretary jolts in surprise from the sudden direct voice from the figure.

"Sir Decode! Right away!" The secretary then stood up from her seat and runs out of the office. The figure then turned to an officer next. "Ruby, keep an eye on our... friend."

"Very well, sir." The officer said. The figure then returned to his seat, sighing over something that would annoy him.

"It'll be a pain in the neck if those Ignisters get to them first..."

 ~~>/Your POV/<~~

After a short walk, we're finally out of the Metaverse Warp-Path. And whoa...

"Welcome to the Cyberse World, or formally known as the Cynet Universe

"Welcome to the Cyberse World, or formally known as the Cynet Universe." Parla explained. So this is a whole new universe huh... "This world is home of many Cyberse Monsters who thrive in this digital environment. It is also one of the more peaceful Fields that we've seen." Well, I guess I'm kind of lucky of choosing that instead of the HERO City.

"Let's keep going. Knowing this world, Sir Decode will bring one of the secretaries to pick us up." Decode? Who's that, Albaz? So I asked him that.

"Well, think of it like the leader here in this world." Ecclesia explained. "He's also a part of the Code Talkers, who are the protectors here as well." Now that's kind of assuring. I guess the Decode guy wanted to meet us personally. We continue to walk as I keep admiring the scenery around here. It feels like I'm in a video game!

"Beep?" Huh? What's that. I look around to find something floating in front of me.

 I look around to find something floating in front of me