Prologue

Author's note;

Hi Guys! I'm back to writing some fanfics about NBA, smurfs, Bruno Mars etc. yet, this is the other fanfics I have not done before and I could do about Presidents and Vice Presidents too AKA the founding fathers. Anyways No mpreg involved for now unless Someone requested me to make one in this chapter. I bet it would be difficult for the President and Vice President to Conceive but so it goes

American Revolution 1775,

It started on the day of the American Revolution as the soldiers were battling against the British redcoats. John Adams knew he would have to work around the clock knowing that he had to aid the wounded soldiers along with his constituents. At this time, he and George Washington were helping out at the compound in this hilly campgrounds. Afterwards, George Washington would ask him for help to accommodate all the Colonial soldiers and residents. Afterwards, he will do what he can until the day something meets the eye. It was the Man that was there aiding the soldiers too. Oh maybe I should leave him alone. I don't want to bother him. I'll wait for the time to come and meet the match of mine. He thought to himself.

"Oh John, are you okay?" "Oh I'm alright General Washington, what's the matter?" "I bet you haven't noticed that it's Thomas Jefferson. In that case, he's not available for a meet up at the moment right now, so why don't you help out with the residents and I'm sure he will be there to see you too!" He nodded and made a move of his own.

Next, A 6'2" Man gets to do things while his wife realized how odd it was just to see the man show up. "What was that?" "It's nothing hon, I just didn't know what to do since I would be working with someone that was hardworking," "Well I'm sure you'll find a way to work towards the constituents that you've worked with," He smiled and managed to help around. But once again, he never thought they would cross paths with each other. Next, Martha goes to the man that would soon have an interaction, but tells him otherwise that if it ever happens, John would meet the match that will soon become his Vice President. John accepts the offer that he will be the boss to him.

The instance when they would cross paths in the Ballroom,

John Adams went out and about once again, but little did he know, he would meet the man again. At this time, they came face to face. "Oh hi, are you Thomas Jefferson?" "Indeed I am, what's your name?" "I'm John Adams," He answered. "Nice to meet you!" "Nice to meet you too! I'm Thomas Jefferson," The man said. "My wife had told me about you that you and me will be working together and I hope you don't mind," "Oh no, not at all Thomas, I bet I could count on you," They both chuckled. "So what's going on? Are you helping out also?" "Yeah I am helping too! Besides, the British is going to be very powerful soon so I might as well need a helping hand," "I'll pitch in,"

When they were helping out around the campgrounds where the Revolutionary war soldiers were resting before preparing for the battle. John Adams went to him. "Hey Thomas, do you have a moment?" "Yeah sure," He went to him. "What is it that you want to tell me?" He walked to him as they were going to talk privately that way nobody could see the two men.

"Well TJ, We only know each other for moments now but I'm starting to feel a special connection," John went to him. "Wow," He sighed nervously. "I didn't expect you to say that in front of me and I'm fluttered that I was expecting someone else," "Well you do know we would be working together, at least for long," "Alright! Next year I'll be the one to sign the Declaration of Independence and we will be on a date together,"

1 year later,

Thomas Jefferson signed the Declaration of Independence and everyone came right to the entire hall. John Adams was there with him. However, many people had asked how he and TJ met. "I was helping General Washington to accommodate the wounded soldiers while he did the same thing for the others. That's how me and Thomas became friends. Although, I had to admit I'm in love with him. He's tall, handsome and also, good-looking," "Wow!" They replied. "You and him are perfect for each other, but oh my I didn't know you would be a perfect match,"

Well it did, John Adams was spotted holding hands with Thomas Jefferson. Even though, he stood at 6'2" and John was 5'7" it didn't really matter, he just wanted to do what he can to make them happy no matter what. When they went to the park, he took out a handkerchief from his pocket to put it on his lap to enjoy the picnic together. Although, George Washington saw them. "Wow! I didn't expect you two to be together. What happened?" "Thomas Jefferson is the best thing that's ever happened to us as Americans and everyone else. Besides, isn't he good looking?" "Well yes he is, you know he is your constituent but does his wife know you wanted him to be his match?" "I think she does," However, Thomas Jefferson didn't think he would be able to handle anything if he was with his wife or John Adams, only way to find out was there would be a lot of twists if Thomas decides to take his chance or wait until John Adams start dating him.