Special chapter: Thomas Jefferson and John Adams Wedding

Song: Engelbert Humperdinck- This is my song.

Credits to the lovely iconic singer that manifests a lot of romantic music in which it can fantasize the love story of the couple. Even boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. In fact, I always listen to the love songs but I always made some romantic historical fiction so yeah this is my first time making it. Anyways, Enjoy the special day of the two forefathers that are getting married.

September 12, 1795,
Shadwell, Virginia
7:30am,

Thomas was preparing for the big day as his sister had the wedding dress ready for him (Note: Thomas Jefferson wore the same blazer as Kim Taehyung (V) Of BTS. Although, the pants he wore was the day when the Declaration of Independence came right in.) "Hey Thomas," "Yeah Lucy?" "You know Thomas today is a big day and I got the dress ready, it's on the mannequin," "Okay no rush Lucy, I'll go straight to bath and then I'll get ready," "Okay, take your time," she said.

30 minutes later,

He went straight to the dressing room, puts on the wedding dress that his sister bought for him. Thus, he was putting makeup on, colonial style pumps and eyeshadow. "Okay, you can open your eyes now," As he stepped out of the dressing room, Lucy opens her eyes as she stares directly at her brother. "How do I look?" "Wow!" His sister's eyes beamed. "You look like Queen," "Thanks sister," Thomas smiled as Lucy placed the veil on his head. "I'm ready for the big day," "I bet you are TJ," Mary Anne Scott smiled tearing up. "My Little Thomas is not a baby anymore, he's the bride to be to walk in the Aisle," They were tearing up realizing that their brother Thomas Jefferson is set to marry John Adams.

Later on,

John Adams prepared to freshen up for the day that he's tying the knot to the soon to be Vice President. He was accompanied by his staffer to prepare for the big day. "So Thomas Jefferson is your bride now huh?" The female staffer asked. "Well he is because I was lucky to have dated a Secretary of State," "I can see that," She smiled and teared up at the same time. "Oh man! That wedding makes me cry," "I know how that feels because I've been attending most of the weddings before," They continued the conversations until they were finished with the preparations for the wedding. When the guests had waited for the groom and bride. Thomas a 6'4" Secretary of State walked onto the aisle along with his sister as John was standing along with his father that would officiate the wedding. TJ was spotted wearing a wedding attire that had some sort of a tail and a veil. When he came to face with the groom, the person started officiating the wedding as the two men began exchanging the vows to each other. George Washington was there to witness the wedding ceremony of his Vice President John Adams and Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson.

Note: little did they know John Adams would be marrying his incoming Vice Presidents Thomas Jefferson since he will be the incoming Commander in Chief.

The families of John and Thomas attended the wedding tearing up tears of joy as they watched their sons preparing to get married. Fifteen minutes after the vows, the man said: you may kiss the incoming Vice President. John and Thomas have officially tied the knot and seconds later, Thomas Jefferson is now known as Thomas Jefferson-Adams.

Age Preferences:

John Adams: 60

Thomas Jefferson: 52

Note: Bear with me I was picturing this in my mind that He and TJ were having their wedding ceremony together.

Wedding Reception at the hall,

The voters and the rest of the founding members of the Congress and House of Representatives attended the wedding of the two men and watched the couple dance together. (I was playing the I'm a better man by Engelbert Humperdinck to picture John and Thomas doing a slow dancing)

"Hey Tommy?" "Yeah John?" "Well you know I just want to say thank you for being there for me when I was at my lowest and you never left my side," He smiled softly that Thomas would always be there for him. "You're very welcome John. I highly doubt I would have a mean bone in my body you know what I mean?" "What do you mean TJ? Of course you don't. Oh wait! Maybe you had," John teased. "Not to mention, I inherited the stubbornness from my father," Thomas laughed at the fact that he was stubborn just like his father.

As they were continued with the dancing, he began to tear up. "TJ what's the matter?" He saw him wiping the tears on his face. "Oh it's nothing honey," He sobbed. "TJ, tell me what's wrong?" He was sniffling. "Well you know, my father is not here to witness us getting married and I feel so incomplete without him. Just so you know I thought about not coming to the ceremony because I really missed my father," He explained. "Even when he's gone, he still wants to experience the world of us being together as a married couple," John can relate to his husband/wife's struggles to find his own way since losing their father. "I know how you feel honey, I lost my father too! We both lose our Fathers as well," "You do?" He wondered. "Yes my love I do, and my mother is here to be with us," Even when Thomas Jefferson had lost both of his parents, John Adams' mother stepped in to fill the shoes of Thomas Jefferson's parents, Especially the siblings of his and John's.

"Our dearest Thomas Jefferson-Adams, we all lose our loved ones too! So we decided to step in and dance with you," Everyone had gathered around for the dance. After the dance, John and Thomas made it to the table to cut the wedding cake. When he prepared the bouquet for someone to get married next, he threw the bouquet to James Madison and James caught it quickly realizing that he is going to marry George Clinton. John and Thomas are going to have a honeymoon in Monticello.