Chapter Eleven

The Incoming President and Vice President:
John Adams and Thomas Jefferson.

It was George Washington's final term as a President as they were having a cup of tea. The incoming President and Vice President were both inside the office for the talk about what they were going to do next since they are having any plans to work together. Somehow, John Adams would always think that Thomas was the first one to come in the office to hand out some executive orders and he will do the same thing to sign them in or yet, Veto those Bills. "I'll see you two first thing tomorrow," George Washington.

When they were in Monticello, Thomas Jefferson was seen snuggling on the bed with John Adams. It would be a big job for them since they were anxious about their first term as President and Vice President of the United States. Despite of them being a married couple, it would be hard for the voters to imagine what they have to deal with and they would end up going on separate ways. Even though, they're both lawyers. John and Thomas will have a conflict with their schedules. However, they will see what George Washington has for them to decide whether they're going to take part of their political ambitions.

The next morning,

They were having a meeting with George Washington, but was surprised when he saw John and Thomas holding their hands together. "I see that you and Thomas are meant for each other," "Yes Mr. President we do. Not only that, we were meant to be together," "I see," He smiled. "Well anyways, you both are entering the office as you guys are going to transition into the President and Vice President. Thomas will be taking charge of your work while you travel anywhere. Actually, he will be with you all those times and he will remember that," It was a challenge for the two men since they are going to become President and Vice President themselves. "So you're saying that we will be working together?" "Yeah, for the long haul you know?" John Adams replied to him.

"Not only do I fall in love with a Republican, I fell in love with the person," Thomas Jefferson said laughing. "Besides, we have a lot of things to work on especially saving democracy and the republic," "You're right about one thing Tom," John Adams was starting to tear up knowing that Thomas Jefferson was there to be with him.

John Adams: What do I do to deserve a loving husband/wife like you?

Thomas Jefferson: just be glad that everything works out. Sometimes things don't work out like you wanted them to be.

John nodded.

John Adams: I admire your willingness to work alongside the problems and hardships that we had to overcome Tom.

In the meantime,

They were unable to conceive children due to the fact that they were in their fifties and sixties. (Okay, I know it might sound weird about the Founding Fathers mpreg thing but Thomas Jefferson will be Thomas Jefferson.) Thus, they were thinking of finding a surrogate in which they wanted to have children on their own. (Just a disclaimer: Thomas Jefferson is unable to have children with John Adams so they're on their own potential to have their focus as Vice President and President.) At least all they can think of was to start their journey once they enter the office. One thing for sure, Thomas finds it extremely exciting that they will start their new role as the commander in chiefs.

Author's note:

Hi everyone how are you all doing? I just updated the Thomas Jefferson and John Adams: the love interest. I know they were both the Presidents. Although, I wanted to find out what was going to happen next between the two of them. What do you think will happen next? Tell me what you think- Jessica