Chapter Three

The next morning,

They went to the City Hall once again in Philadelphia. Ben Franklin noticed something odd about Thomas Jefferson. "You seem happy today what's up?" "Oh it's nothing Benjamin, I know for a fact John has been around with me," "Oh I see what you mean," He replied. "So what are you guys doing after I preside?" "Go out on a date and have a picnic," He answered. "Not only that, I'll go for a dinner date,"

Note: Thomas Jefferson is the Emilia Clarke of the Congress. Just saying. But to John Adams Of course! He is the Sam Clafin

John Adams went to the office as Thomas Jefferson follows in after. "Oh hey hon, I didn't expect to see you there," "Well I don't want our night to end especially being in bed with you," "Oh really?" He nodded. "You know I knew you were telling me you wanted to have children," "Honey, it's not like that," He insisted putting his elbows on the table. "I mean, hooo! I don't know I was thinking of a picnic date. It's just you and me so people don't see us," "Okay, well I guess we're booked with some plans, I don't see why not?" "Okay, well we better get back to work, I don't want General Washington to catch us and get us in trouble," John whispers. "See you later TJ," "See you John," They  went back to work in separate ways.

5 hours later,

They were on break as they headed out to the designated area to have a picnic. John starts boiling the water in the furnace and fried the fish. However, the smell made Thomas Jefferson sick. "Hon, are you alright?" He rushed to the corner and started throwing up. "I'm fine John. Blimey! It smells like spoiled tartar sauce," "TJ, I think you caught a bug or something," "It's not that, whenever I think of Papa making that kind of recipe like this some of the smell makes me sick," "Honey, are you sure you wanted to continue with the picnic date?" "Yes I'm sure. Let's get this over with," They continued the picnic date. When they continued the picnic date, he now realized he missed something. "Darling, I missed snuggling in your bed when you're going to Delaware," John heard what he said. "Oh how come?" "I mean I really miss your smell and warmth," "Hey hey hey... You're coming to Delaware with me," John held him on the shoulders. "Just because you miss the smell doesn't mean I'm not here," "Are you sure that you're taking me to Delaware?" "Well yes! I am taking you to Delaware, who do you think I'll be able to see everyone on tour when you're not around?" John wonders the same thing. "Nothing darling, I'm just glad you planned on taking me to Delaware," He made it clear that John planned on taking him to the place he went to since his childhood.

Next Stop: Delaware.

The 6'2" man giggled happily while sitting on John's Adams lap. "Alright! Joke's over, what's with the giggling?" "Well," He chuckles. "I love sitting on your lap," The Butler went to them and asked. "Is this your friend?" "Actually sir, he's my partner," John told him. "Apparently, I've been planning on proposing him before General Washington becomes a commander in chief," "Oh wow! I'm surprised you and Thomas Jefferson are together for long, are you planning to marry him?" John's response to him was yes. "I'm planning to marry him because he meant a lot to me and I've learned so much from him," "Oh okay," The man said. "Well, send me the invitation," "Alright, we'll do," The men nodded.

At this time,

He was compelled. "John, what was that all about?" "I was thinking of getting engaged with you love, I mean I know it's too early to call, but we've been together for 3 years now. I know Martha would've wanted you to be the happiest person that everyone has always talked about," "Yeah, that's what I thought hon," He answered to John's suggestions about finding love after losing a loved one. "Even now she's in a better place with Mama and Papa, I've moved on. I'm so lucky that I found a man that I could partner with,"

"I can see that TJ, so what do you say? I have a surprise planned for you," John knew he wanted to start the engagement proposal. As the crowd had noticed he is about to propose to his partner. "Thomas Jefferson my love, We've known each other for long now and I wanted to make it really special for you, if it wasn't for your marvelous personality, I don't know what I would do without you. I know that our relationship was rocky from the start when I first met you, so I decided to make it up to you and treat you like a King and Queen. It is my turn to make you to be my Prince and Princess. So, Thomas Jefferson. Will you marry me?"

"YES! John, I'm going to marry you!" He went to John and started kissing. At that moment, he was teary eyed. "Can't believe I'm going to be called Mr. Thomas Jefferson-Adams," "What do you expect? You are going to be an Adams anyway," John reassured him that his last name Jefferson will soon be in the middle name when his last name starts changing to Adams. They moved closer to each other, body to body. "God! I love that smell," He smiled sniffing John's scent. "Thank you love," "Anytime, what did you put?" "Lavender TJ," John answered. "It's called dress to success," "Okay," He replied. "We had a very long journey after Philadelphia, so let's find a place to check in," They checked in at the Tavern inn. They found themselves in the hotel room. Although, he sees John Adams in his underwear and he was wearing the nightgown. "TJ, I think you should take off that nightgown," "What? Are you kidding me?" It made Thomas Jefferson look humiliated when suggested that he should be undressed. "Why would I take off the nightgown?" "Because you'll feel hot later," He sighed. "Fine, I'll take it off," He goes to the bed to cuddle up in a sheet of blanket until John joins in. "That's better," If you could imagine him having sleeping problems, John would always find his way to soothe him with cuddles and kisses.

What in the name of Democracy did I get myself into? His thoughts were racing in his head. If someone would say: TJ, you shouldn't marry this man. But I know I chose this man to marry me, so I decided to reel it in. "Uh darling?" "Yes?" "I don't know if it's appropriate, but I don't want anyone to see us," "It's okay darling, I locked the hotel room door so no one can see us and I closed the curtains," "Oh okay," TJ nods. At this point, he could feel John Adams' hand caressing his thighs and back. "Let me know if this is awkward for you," "Oh it's perfectly awkward alright," He felt like laughing. "Don't you worry TJ, I'll make our cuddles enjoyable for both of us," "Okay then," He lets John Adams do his part of cuddling him.

At this time,

John Adams would say. "TJ, I have never felt like this before," "I see," He smiled. "Actually, you don't have to call me TJ anymore you can call me Thomas," "Right! Gotcha! I'm glad you help me see that Thomas," *The way when John Adams looks at Thomas Jefferson is heartwarming and romantic* "Alright Thomas, what can I do?" "Well, let's start with helping Ben Franklin, James Madison and the rest with all the work," "Okay Let's do it John," They helped out before going out for a dinner date. In that case, John wanted Thomas to rest after their work day. James Madison began talking about the relationship between John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. Although, they decided to keep it confidential.

Okay Question: Would you want John Adams to call him TJ or just Thomas? Let me know In the comments.