revenge

Hey whatsup
Let's start new chapter

Porsche's pov.

Today I will get revenge for what he did to me yesterday.

I walked towards locker room with the * stuff * I bought
(What can it be? 😈)

I went and opened kinn's locker with the magic key I have which can open any door lock in world. I am not apo for anything.

So as I placed the stuff inside I quickly run away and hid behind pillar.
When I saw kinn coming

Kinn's pov.

As I opened the door of my locker I was shocked to see my whole locker coverd with paint and paint was also dripping from it.

Thats it
I had very important files inside and I screamed a name
"PORSCHE"

I saw him coming from behind laughing and he said " how is it to have some colours in life?" He asked mockingly.

" You got guts to prank on me haa now you'll see" I said and pushed him on other side lockers.

Porsche's pov .

He grabbed and pushed me towards locker.

I have never been manhandle how dare he!

I kicked him and he threw a fist over me

Soon it turned to battle. We both were fighting and ofcourse apo is always best at fighting. I was winning but pete and Vegas came.

Vegas held him and pete held me back too.

"Will you guys stop fighting like kids everytime you see eachother!"
Pete shouted but I simply ignored him

Porschay came toward us from behind  and he was with a guy.

I quickly calm down seeing him
and kinn too when he saw that guy.

"Hia what happened" they both said but that guy said to kinn and chay said to me.

Kim's pov.

When I and my new friend chay were talking we heard fighting sound and I recognised it as kinn's voice .

We both rushed to locker room and saw P-vegas was holding hia and 2 other guys were their too.

Chay called one of them hia.
So our brothers are fighting i see.

"Nothing just this bitch ruined my locker." Said hia.

"Oh please you ruined my clothes yesterday from your stupid prank"
Said the guy
"Ok ok everybody stop" chay said

Porschay's pov.

I gave water to hia and after everyone cool down I said
" Hia this is kim my new friend and kim this is my brother Porsche by the way you Both are in same class"

"Yes he is...but what are you doing with him" asked Porsche.
"I forgot my way to class in morning so he helped me and now we are friends" i explained

"But why were you fighting his brother?"
"Cause he is an asshole"

PORSCHE'S pov.

He sure is an asshole I said truth then why the hell all are glaring at me
"Porsche's here we are trying to make you both friends like you are small children and we are your parents and you are fighting again and again " said pete
"Who is father then, mother?" I asked playfully to pete and he glared me when I pointed at vegas which was only noticed by pete.

"Ofcourse vegas is "
Kinn said
Now both of them are blushing "shut up, now you team up to fight against us haa" vegas said but kinn simply ignored it and walked towards me

He tucked my hair at the back of ear and came closer to my ear and whispered " kitten yesterday you threw punches on that gang doesn't mean I will back off  be ready for next prank"  he said sudictevely stressing word kitten.

He was about to move back when I grabbed his coller and whispered in his ear "I was born ready but you will be having tough time because of my revenge ".

I move back and winked at him and my gaze turned towards 4 of them they are confused but that bestfriend of my soon turned his face into smirk.

"Well let's don't ask them what just happened. It must be couple talk."
He teased and earned a smack from me and kinn both."we are not couple" said us 2gether.

He winced and Vegas asked are you okay and then teasing continues

You will make great couple I said to pete and vegas , before they both kill me I run from their.

Well it has a reason pete told me he like vegas and vegas said he found pete attractive.
So here I am being a matchmaker. 😂😂

Suddenly someone grab me and put cloth on my mouth and nose.

I turned back and saw blue sky gang .
Then I started feeling dizzy and before I could process anything everything turned black.

Pete's pov.

I run after that bitch who teased me a while ago, with vegas.
We saw someone carring him inside a van and we run towards them but it was late.
They took Porsche or they wanted apo I don't known but I have to save him.

I run towards chay and said "Porsche is kidnapped"
What ? Asked him not believing
" We don't have time come to our room  and guys we are leaving bye"
Suddenly vegas held my hand

"We will help you"
Kinn was about to say something but vegas said "it's about his life kinn don't joke arround and help us " "but I was about to offer help I am not that bad" said kinn

Kinn and  we went inside his secret room.
Sure it was amazing to match standard of black devils

Chay came in front of laptop and started hacking it.
He hacked all the cameras on streets to see where they took Porsche.

"Done" said chay after 5 minutes and we had a look.
They took him in a old building near University and we run towards our car and got their but we saw Porsche unconscious.

******************

Don't worry I won't let anything happen to Porsche he is just unconscious

I know you were scared for him. It's just I like to tease 😜

How was chapter tell in comments and vote for more.
Bye 👋👋