I hate you

No one's pov.

A worker came and give clothes to Porsche and said he have to wear them because he have no other choice.

Porsche was weak so he didn't fight and quietly followed the order after that men helped him to get ready properly like hairstyle makeup

Porsche didn't understand anything.

That men left him in room again.

{Other side}

Everybody was present and were busy in some work

It was chaos

Kinn came and made everyone quit.

Everyone started working and soon after 1 hour everything was ready

( is it something Evel to hurt baby Porsche or not? )

Someone went to his room only to find Porsche asleep while waiting.

He blind folded , handcuffs him and pick him in bridal style
( You pervert readers don't expect it)

Due to movement Porsche wake up only to find his hands were cuffed and eyes blindfolded and he was getting picked up .

He freaked out and shouted " leave me you bastard" but the men was not letting him go.

He put a cloth on his mouth to stop him from shouting .

Men got down with Porsche in his arms struggling and muffeld voices coming from his mouth.

That men put him on chair and give him a key .

Porsche was blindfolded but could tell it was handcuffs key

He got confused but opened his handcuffs he heard that men running somewhere.

He open his blindfold and remove cloth from his mouth to find complete black, no lights , it was dark.
As expected from black devils.

He instead of shoutimg and getting afraid made himself easy on chair with one leg on another.

Porsche said "kinn I know you broght me down ,now ON the motherfucking lights or I will fucking kick you till death " in calm voice

He set back at chair totally relaxed

After some seconds lights tured on and it was black devils mansion fully decorated with different type of items.

Everybody shouted suprise .

Porsche glared at them and said " for which occasion you are suprising me with this much decoration and where the fuck my god damn boyfriend is.

Porsche blasted at everybody.
Kinn came from backside and said happy birthday with smile but soon seeing porsche's mood his smile went down.

" Baby we just wanted to surprise you nothing else"

Porsche - bitch suprising me by kidnaping me.