do you love me

Everything was fine but...

Morning came but no birds chirping sound, little rain drops dropping doing tit tat sound.

Porsche got up and saw a note of kinn saying  I am going on mission alone, take care .
He got a call.

He picked up and said hello

Good morning boss - a men said

Why did you call haven't I told all of you only call me in emergency- Porsche said but in low voice.

Boss this is emergency , we are on mission and we need your help. Our men are dying .

Ahh you said you can handle this one

Boss they tricked us and they one sec... Boss they have boss Porschay.

What!! I am coming send location.

---------------
Porsche's pov.

I entered the dark valley but nearly 30 people attacked me.

Oh my that traitor (men who he talked to on phone)  he tricked me on my brother I thought on seeing him in front of me smirking.

Luckily I was having gun I shooted him and started fighting with these men of .... Wait these are from black devil gang.

I can't fight 30 men at time.

Suddenly someone hit me on head and I lost my consciousness.

When I opened my eyes

I saw kinn smirking snd glaring at me we both were alone in room.

He laughed

" Do you think I didn't know who you are.... apo "

Wait he knew it but what is he doing and why he tied me up.

I am confused.

Kinn said - oh look at your face , confuse right . Let me explain I from first day knew you are apo .

I widdened my eyes. He knew it all those months.

Kinn - see these papers

I saw them and these are all the deals which went missing in past months.
How did he got that.

Why these are with you I said and
I looked at him for answer

He started laughing and said" you know I am mafia king ,but didn't tell me you are apo. Bad baby boy "

He came closer to me  "kinn I am sorry I feared that you will be hurt if I say I am apo you know I love you right " i asked with teary eyes.

Kinn held his face tightly " yaa I know you love me alot " and smirked " but did I ever it's the question would you like to ask"

No one's pov.

Porsche- d.do you l.love m.me

Kinn- hahah love naa it's just I wanted these deals from you and got it from you without letting you know.

Porsche - not even a bit all these months.

Kinn slaped him and said - me Love you never I just wanted these deals just that.

Porsche - then why you spend these much months with me.

Kinn- oh that , when I first time saw you I decided that you will be my.....sex doll hahaha.

See I wanted Porsche to be my boy toy and wanted deals from apo who knew both are same. It just made my work easier.

Make you fall for me get deals and other work of your group time to time , use you as sex doll and now I got the deals and other things so what do you think about just being my sex doll.

Porsche ignored the question he asked " who told you I am apo"

Kinn- I found it out on the day when we meet.

I saw you talking to khun about some deals and that time I came to know apo is Porsche.

Now you have asked lots of questions now it's my turn to do something but first tell me don't you feel anything I thought you will cry and Begg me to love you back but not even a single Tear .

Porsche- I will never Begg to a Bastard like you . Fuck off.

Kinn- hmm intersting we will see but know let me give punishment baby boy you talk too much . You should not curse in front of  daddy .

Kinn got angry and picked up already handcuffed Porsche in bridal styles. Porsche struggled but he brought him to a room threw Porsche on bed and handcuffed him to bed.

He called some workers and told them to ready porsche for tonight and left.

-----------------

Hi everyone how was the chapter tell in comments and don't forget to vote.

Note : next chapter is going to be violent

What will our baby Porsche will do and what will be the reaction of others  ( vegas and kim didn't tell kinn so they are innocent they don't know about kinn's planing and as I mentioned earlier they know bottoms real identity but forgave them.)

Till next chapter bye 👋👋👋