are you sure?

No one's pov.

As they saw Porsche unconscious they wanted to run and save him but pete and Porschay stoped them

What happened pete why are you stopping us ? Questioned vegas but in low voice .

"He is not unconscious and I think he want to play sometime let's just watch okay " pete replied and Porschay smirked .

What are you saying and how can you be so sure tha.. before kim could complete his sentence Porschay stopped him and said " watch in front"

They saw Brent was coming closer to Porsche to kiss him and Porsche opened his eyes and hit on his head with his.

Nearly 5 minutes later all 8 were on ground - 3 unconscious, 2 barely breathing and other 3 injured but they can't even get up.

Kim was shocked
Pete was smirking
Vegas was froze like everyday ( lol 🤣)
Porschay has 'I knew it face' and
Kinn was impressed and shocked.

Porsche suddenly pick up a stone and throw it towards kinn head.

Kinn dodged it and asked "you know we were here all the time "

Porsche just smile and said I already knew when you came

Vegas ask " how do you know we were here we are literally hiding and also blue sky gang didn't see us even your eyes were close "

It's just my six sense and I also smell your scent replied Porsche.

And where the hell was your six sense when they kidnap you, asked by kinn.

"I already knew that they are going to kidnap me and i hold my breath when they were using that cloth to make me unconscious so I  can teach them some lessons" added by Porsche

Petta was smiling proudly.

Okay okay enough it was just my acting skills nothing else. Porsche said.

I wonder in which group you 3 are? Questioned by kim

Oh we are in devil's law. Blurred out by Porschay without thinking twice.

Pete and Porsche glare at him.

"Oh so you are from that group you know what we are searching for the boss from long time but we can't even find one member of the group finally found you 3" Kim said

"But Vegas why you are not shocked it's like you  know the truth and didn't tell me " kinn question and Vegas just awkwardly scratched back of his neck.

"He just told me yesterday nothing else" Vegas replied

Okay okay let's go Kim said

Everybody Move for the and kinn and Vegas were at the back

Vegas whisper to kinn " you looked impressed are you falling for him"

Me falling for him no way it can never happen. Kinn said but vegas again asked are you sure?

Kinn smacked Vegas on his head"I am sure I am not falling for him but are you sure you are not falling for pete" vegas simply ignored and kinn chuckled .