WHY !!

So how are you guys
I want to tell that my exams are going on and I am trying to post when possible
I hope you people will understand if I post late .

Let's start chapter
Happy reading.

No-one pov.

Kinn started kissing him harshly .

Porsche was trying to hold his moans

He was not in his right mind.

Kinn started to open his remaining clothes and soon both the bodies were naked

Kinn without warning or preparing Porsche entered his finger inside .

Porsche scream in pain, he was feeling no pleasure.

It was like he want to stop it but his body is showing something else.

Kinn started to add more fingers and porsche's moans were increasing.

He don't know but it was turning on kinn more

Soon kinn took out his fingers and add his dick inside him.

Porsche scream in pain " k.k.kinn"

Seeing Porsche moaning his name made him turn on more.

He was doing it non stop.

After 5th round Porsche loose his consciousness.

He was tired from everything which happened that day.

Kinn after some more rounds stopped and slept beside Porsche.

What kinn didn't see was Porsche's eyes left some Tears but not because of pleasure but because of feeling of getting used , feeling of disgust.

Next morning when kinn opened his eyes no one beside him but some blood stains from last night event.

He figured it out that Porsche will ignore him now.

He quickly set his room and get ready for classes.

Porsche didn't come to collage but what is strange that no one of his group came except khun.

He decided to meet them. He asked kim where was he and kim replied at Porsche's mansion .

Kinn hurriedly went there to see everybody gave him glare.

"Why are seeing me like I did something wrong"
Kinn asked

" Seriously we don't know but you took Porsche with you yesterday night and now he is not coming out of room saying he don't want to talk to anyone" pete said.

"He even refused to talk to me his bestfriend and also chay" Continued by pete.

"So you mean he is not even talking to chay" khun questioned " no " shortly replied by vegas

Can I try ? Khun and kinn said at same time.

"Sure if you can he hasn't eaten anything from morning it's afternoon now" pete said

Kinn tried but failed and khun said " let me try" "as if he will listen to you"
Pete said.

"I think we should give him chance " vegas  said

"I agree" joined kim and chay.

Khun went and asked softly.
"Porsche please open the door for me I am your friend right."

"So you can be serious "said  pete

"It's not time pete" vegas replied.

But no response they were about to go when Porsche opened the door and pulled khun inside.

Pete and chay were shocked will be lie cause they were superrr shocked😱😱

They decided to go down and wait for them.

{Inside room}

" Now will you explain" khun said.

Porsche explained everything to him and cried on his shoulder.

It's okay that brat will get punishment for it khun said.

But why me Porsche asked crying why he have to rape me .

WHY!! Asked Porsche and khun has no answer. Khun make him stop crying as he was having difficulty breathing.

Khun made him eat food and told him to get shower.

After that Porsche slept while his head on khun's lap.

Khun started thinking about flashback why he is comfortable with him more than pete and chay.

Well let me tell you when Porsche was 15 someone tried to force him and that time khun helped him from then they became friends.

Their bonding cannot be described as friend neither bestfriend nor brothers.

Pete and chay call them soulmates.

They understand each other from heart and soul .
From body to shadow.

They are just unbreakable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I will not post for 3-4 days as I have exam on Monday . This time I am not prepared for sst exam but I have prepared other exams well so only in this exam you have to wait for me.

I hope you will not pressurize me to update I will update on Monday or Tuesday.

Till then byee 👋👋