chapter three

Ophelia's pov

I carefully placed the last macaroon in it's position. I then stepped back to admire my handy work. Maybe I should open a catering and décor business. It can be called l'étoile d'or(the golden star). Get it, cause I'm an expensive star. I placed artificial lilacs at angles next to the macaroons on a spiral holder. I felt that the flowers added some spice to it ya know. I mean, you couldn't just place the macaroons on the holder and call it an arrangement. That would be considered a sin. God may forgive you, but I won't. Like come on be a little creative.

*Bell rings as door opens and closes* I quickly move behind the register away from the display, taking out my phone pretending to be busy. "Wow this place is alot bigger on the inside than it appears to be outside." Says someone close to the door. I look up, away from my phone to see a really attractive curly haired guy. His hair was a shade of brown lighter than my own hair and he looked about 6'1. He looked to be around 26. Damnnn, I wonder what a hottie like him is doing here? I mean we do have beautiful people come in everyday but this dude is just *insert squeal* I stealthily took a picture of him and sent it to my bestfriend.

"Why are we here again?" The hottie asked someone standing near my display. "I told you already. I'm in the mood for something sweet." Replied another guy. This guy was towering over my display clearly appreciating my art. I mean who wouldn't. I'm so glad I finished it in time. He then turned around and started walking towards me. "You there, I want 2 dozens of those purple macaroons out in front there. " He commanded me. He looked really good too but he did not compare to the beauty of the other guy. The curly haired guy looked ethereal. "I have a name you know." I grabbed my name tag and lifted it up, slightly picking my shirt up in the process. "You don't say." He responds in a sarcastic tone.

"Would you like that in 2 large boxes and a carry bag?" "How thoughtful of you and yes." He replied. As I turned around to pack the order I rolled my eyes. I might have rolled my eyes a little too hard cause the next thing I remember is almost putting kitchen knifes into his order. Yes kitchen knifes. Guess I need to tell everyone at work to start hiding them. I quickly removed them and brought out his order to the front.

"Thank you and how much will that be?" Asked the hottie from before. I guess he's fetching the other guy's order. How cruel of him to make someone else pick it up for him. Lazy child. "That would be 5 euro's." He then handed me the cash and I entered the amount on the register and waited patiently as the receipt printed. " Thank you for purchasing at Le Dauphin d'Argent and come again." As he approached what I assumed was his car the driver's side backseat window rolled down halfway. He then lifted the carry bag up to it. He barely even put it halfway before 2 hands greedily snatched it and rolled the window back up. "Wow he seems almost feral. I feel sorry for whoever has to live with that."

*Bzzzz* I look down at my phone at the notification. It was from my bestfriend.

Crazy bishh: Who was that? Omg he looked so hotttt. Did you atleast get his number? If you did send it. We can both share him and his money ;)

Me: Omgg ikr! And hell nah get your own man hoe. But he was a customer he legit just left. Gurl he got money and the looks. I doubt he's single.

Crazy bishh: Oh come on we can share. We share almost everything. It don't matter if he single or not we can make him leave his main and sides for us. I mean who wouldn't ;)

Me: Lololol. Fr tho. We do be that hot. I gotta get back to work talk jn. Byeeee

Crazy bishh: Oki. Byeeee.

I smiled as I closed the messager app. I then opened the music app and pressed shuffle. Champagne and sunshine started playing. Ooooooo we all know where this is heading. Luckily I got earphones on. I hummed along to the song as I checked everything was in order.