Prologue

Frankfurt, Germany

"Lea, get your ass down here!" my mom yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I don't want to leave.

Germany has been such a delight, like actually. I was content and happy with my life; I couldn't ask for anything else. Of course, my happiness is coming to an end because of my parent's job, once again. The last time I moved I was in eighth grade so it wasn't that deep, this time around I have to leave my absolute jaw-dropping, leg spreading, toe-curling room behind.

Which I'm upset about and you would be too. 

A lot happened while we were here

I had my first kiss, went on my first date, joined the cheer team, went skinny dipping, and slept on a roof.

I understand how cliché and not exciting that sounds, but given the fact I have the most protective family on the planet, it was pretty eventful.

"Lea, what's the hold-up? Let's go." my dad said.

"Sorry," I smiled sincerely, "Just making sure I have everything."

"Your mom is going to leave without us if we don't hurry," he says as he leaves my now empty room.

Mm, that doesn't sound so ba-

"Don't even think about it." He says as he chuckles.

"I wasn't" I grin He gives me a knowing look.

"Okay, okay I was," I admit. We both laugh.

"Daniel!" My mom yells, we ran hurriedly down the stairs.

*
When we finally got on the jet, I put my air pods in and began to think about my life, never a good idea.

But instead of the bad, I thought of the good, for example, my family.

My mom, Gabriela, married a white man; Ha. No just kidding, but she did in fact marry a white man. My mother is the actual definition of beauty, she has curly long dark brown hair, brown eyes, and freckles across her entire body. Her skin is brown with a red undertone; which makes her glow in every way possible. Her body is beautiful and tall, even after five kids, and her smile is the brightest I've ever seen. My mom has some height on her too, she's 5'11, given the reason her children are taller than Mount Everest. She's the most loving person I know, and she's so wise I truly look up to her.

My dad, on the other hand, he's a bit... intense. He's also very loving, but he's a businessman; meaning he's always gone. But it's okay, I guess because he still makes time for us. He has green eyes, short blonde hair, and he's 6'8; his genes are very strong as you can see in my siblings and me. Well, my siblings look more like my father, especially Arlo, Alex, and Lina; even Axel with the whole green-eyed thing. Axel and I look more like our mother though, we both have freckles and tanner skin. The only trait I have from my father is my eyesight.

I'm blind as a bat.

I began to think about my brother, Arlo, he's so perfect-looking I'm envious, His hair is blonde, skin dark, lips full, and skin clear. He's probably the smartest person I know, a National Honor student, all A's, skipped a grade, and has a full-ride scholarship to NYU, Harvard, University of Oregon, UCLA, and some colleges out of the country.

Lucky bitch.

I wish I was more like my siblings in academics, beauty, and motivation.

It kind of sucks.

But at the same time, I'm too privileged to complain about stuff like that.

As I started to doze off, I started thinking about a certain brown-haired boy who lives in Utah.

"How are you doing Ezra?" I accidentally whisper out loud.

"What did you say, baby?" Parker says.

"Nothing." I softly smile.

"Okay." He kisses me on my temple.

I sigh contently as I start to fall asleep with the thought of Ezra on my mind.

AN- How are you guys doing?

-s