Late night thoughts

EZRA

My smile fades quickly, due to unwanted company.

Parker.

"Oh, this is cute.'' He says sarcastically, looking between us.

"Parker can we not do this right now?" Azalea says, looking him in the eye.

"What do you mean? You lied to me." He continues.

She stands up and continues to maintain eye contact, "You're making a scene and people are staring."

"Yeah whatever, I'll come over later and we can talk about it."

"No," she says quickly clearing her throat shortly after, "I have plans," she states gathering our trash, her keys, and walking away.

That was.... intense?

I stand up going to fetch Ethan and Adelina so we can leave.

*

When we got home, I decided to take a nap because.... one I was high out of my mind and two... why not.

When I woke up it was around 9:30.

P.M

It was time to eat dinner and bathe Ethan.

Ethan.

Oh shit.

I jumped out of bed, threw my blankets off, and ran to his room.

Not here

I checked downstairs.

Not here

Oh shit

The pool.

No way, there's no way.

I'm not even going to check

Check.

No

Check.

*

He was only six.

Just kidding.

This little asshole was under my bed, sleeping with my cat.

After we ate, Ethan decided to go to sleep for real this time so I was left awake, thinking about my life.

Well, thinking about Azalea.

Thinking about how she came back...

Prettier than ever.

Taller.

Prettier.

She's made me laugh more in the past 48 hours than I have all year.

Which is pretty depressing.

I just haven't cared enough to engage in anything because only three things matter to me in my head.

Ethan. Soccer. Making sure my mom doesn't die.

Oh, and my friends too, but you get it.

But heavy on the 'making sure my mom doesn't die' because that would cause more problems than I can handle. She's an addict so she's bound to die early anyway, but just not before I turn 18. They would throw me and Ethan into some fucked up foster home, and I don't want him to have to grow up like that. My mom's the worst type of addict because you literally can't tell she does crack. For example, when we were at the Taylor's for dinner, I bet nobody suspected a thing. Ethan idolizes our mom so much, that I'm scared of what will happen if he finds out the truth. He's only six so nothing too bad could happen, but still. I want him to grow up better than I did.

I start to think about what happened at the diner today, with Parker. I mean it's none of my business but he's even more awful than he was when he left, and that's saying a lot. We never really got along because we are the complete opposite of each other. I'm flawed but he's..... nuts. Lunatic is the word. But maybe he's changed....or something.

I don't know.

I should be thinking about my own relationship.....s.

Well at this moment relationship, as in one. With Kel-Kar-Kidding, Kasey. We've been on and off for a year, mostly on though. She's pretty and ginger and....... that's pretty much it. She lacks personality but honestly, same so we're a perfect fit.

I asked her to the Taylor's gala party on Frid- tomorrow.

Shit.

That's tomorrow.

BAES POVVVVVVVV

What do we think?

short chapter

PRETTY PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT

NEW COVER EEEEE!

follow my tik tokkkk i'll give sneek peeks of chapters(latenightwritingforyou)/(sreadds)

Love You

BYEE

-S