I'm okay

TW!!!

Self-shaming.

"One...two...three," I whisper out loud, counting the stairs, trying to distract myself from wanting to throw myself down the stairs. 

Head first. 

That would cause too big of a scene for me though. 

When I make it up to my room, I close the door and run to the toilet. 

I haven't thrown up in years, yet, here I am emptying everything I've eaten in the past twenty-four hours. 

I sigh as I lean against the wall catching my breath.

When I get up to look in the mirror I cry.  

One tear out of each eye. 

I look terrible.  

With my neck red and my lip gloss smeared, I look like a whore. 

Well considering I almost got raw dogged by my boyfriend in the pantry I look pretty good. 

Comedy, comedy helps. 

I break down and cry on my bathroom floor, like a three-year-old.  

"Sissy?" I hear a little voice in my bathroom doorway. 

Lina

"Azalea." my dad says. 

Oh shit. 

I wipe my eyes harshly and put on my best smile, for Lina of course. 

"Wha-" 

"I fell and hit my head on the counter on the way down," I say cutting him off. 

"I'm fine though." I continue. 

He looks at me suspiciously and nods. 

"It just hurt.... really bad but, see? I'm okay." I say, more to Lina than him.  

She nods and kisses me on my temple. 

"See? Better." She says like she fixed every ounce of pain in my body. 

If only that were true. 

"Thank you, Nina Bina," I say hugging her. 

"Okay, I'm going to shower and sleep love you guys," I say getting up off of the floor. 

"Love you," My dad says as he leaves. 

As soon as I close the door, I hear a slight knock. 

"Lea?" My dad says, "I'm here for you, okay?" After I don't respond he leaves. 

You're not here.

Is what I wanted to say, but that's a bit dramatic so I turned on the steaming hot shower and washed today away.

I don't know why I despise his touch so much, but it just makes me want to throw up use it as chip dip and throw up all over again. I love him it's just so forced it makes me sick. Maybe I'm the problem, maybe not, I've decided I don't care.

AN

Another sad one:( I feel so bad bro. Doing it to my own characters man.

Okayyy last chapter of the day. I GOTTA REST.

I'm gonna spend all week trying to hype my book on tik tok and stuff soo.... wish me luck?

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

Started off sad and rocky but it'll get better.

AGAIN, if you need to talk, IM HERE:)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT<3 ( PLEASE HELP ME HYPE UP THIS BOOK)

LOVE YOU

-S