4

"Valaruim!" Seven yelled still haven't pronounce the right word. The queen looked at the boy with a disappointed face. He was trying to pronounce the word 100 times now, when suddenly am explosion was heard outside the castle. Seven and Claire immediately went outside to see what is happening.

One of the guard ran towards them "Your Excellency! There's an ambush from Volacrest kingdom!" the guard said trying to catch his breath. Seven was confused since the attack was supposed to be 5 days from now.

"Tell the other guards to evacuate the citizen to the castle" she said looking at her people who was yelling and crying, there home were already burning from the explosion of the bombs.

"your excellency-" before the guard say anything, another bomb was heard inside the castle "change plans, take the people to the dungeons and protect the castle from Volacrest's attacks. All we can do now is to protect our people, I'll handle the others" she said tying her long hair.

The guards immediately followed the queen's order and went back to protect the people. The queen throw her crown and ripped her dress, she noticed that she doesn't have the core on her which it will protect her and gave her the power to fly. But she doesn't have time to find it, "seven! go grab my core inside my room" she ordered Seven as she summoned clouds to let her fly. A sudden dragon appeared from Volacrest kingdom. Seven immediately run to the queen's room even if there was bombs exploding inside the castle.

.

.

.

.

Seven rush to find her core and search everywhere in her room. The ground began to shake from the explosion and because her room was in the second floor everything was shaking. Dimitri suddenly appear as seven finally found the core, it was in a fancy small box "found it!" seven yelled happily as he finally found the core. A block of wall was about to fall on Seven when Dimitri immediately grab Seven's clothes which made it kind of rip.

Dimitri grabbed seven's hand and ran away from the room because it was about to collapse. "What were you doing there!?" Dimitri yelled at seven for being on a dangerous place. Seven explained that he need to bring the box to Claire 

"ill handle it" Dimitri said as he grabbed the box. "The plan is you need to go the Volacrest kingdom and enter their dungeon, grab the orb but don't destroy is yet till I say so. There's no one on Volacrest kingdom so you will be safe but I'll clear your way to go there" Dimitri explained as they ran.

When seven finally arrived at the Volacrest, he heard the two queen yelling. "YOU BRETRAY OUR FAMILY IN ORDER TO TAKE THE DRAGON!" Claire yelled at her sister who was flying with her wings on and with a sword.

"They're the ones who almost killed my dragon so I killed them before they killed Volacrest!" Clara charged at Claire, but Claire dodged it, leaving a blood smear on her shoulder.

"How do I get up there?" Dimitri said to himself as he watch the two fight. The real story was when they saw the dragon for the first time their parents attack the dragon to keep the kingdom safe. The dragon was furious and spit lava making the island split into half. Clara felt sorry for the dragon even the dragon attack the kingdom first before them. Claire was the hero of the kingdom Elise, the one who made the dragon go away using her magic. Clara was left out and felt insecure as Claire received all of the attention. She was angry and sensed the dragon's rage, which is why she shielded it; she believes they both understood each other's anger and frustration.

Seven finally arrived at the throne room, he stopped to catch his breath while finding the button that leads to the tunnel. "Oh come on where is it!" seven yelled trying to find the bottom. When he finally found the button, he immediately went down which made him trip. Luckily, he managed to survive that trip since the stairs was too long. He saw a big glowing orb in front of him, it was orb.