ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ ᴘᴛ 2

Yuko sleeps quietly in his bed, not wanting to get out, but his slumber is disrupted by the sounds of something approaching through the window, the window glass shattered into pieces hearing the footsteps as someone walks in the glass.

Yuko was taken aback at first. Could it be an assassin trying to assassinate me? When Yuko noticed some smoke coming from the window, he swiftly grabbed the katana near him and wrapped himself in blankets, waiting for the right opportunity to strike the person.

The katana slashed through the blanket, ripping it off in order to murder the intruder, but the intruder swiftly dodged it. Yuko had already gotten out and removed the blanket from his katana.

He couldn't see the person's face because he was in the smoke then he heard a gunshot sound Yuko immediately reacted and defeated himself with the katana the bullet struck the katana bounds to the wall Yuko ran to the other side avoiding the shots

He instantly positioned his katana on his neck, hoping to slip him, but the intruder was as quick to respond, fiercely grabbing Yuko's hands. He was weaken by the grip

The intruder throws his hands away from him, causing Yuko katana to fall to the ground. As he does so, the intruder almost steps on his hand, Yuko swiftly rolled to doge it, the intruder got out his second gun and pointed it at his head and trigged. Yuko merely moved his head to dodge it, he forcefully grabbed his feet causing him to tumble down, and He had time to get his katana before the intruder stood up

Yuko threw the katana at him directly with all of his strength but he dodge but just moving his head. Clearing his face thanks to the wind blowing the smoke away after he had thrown it with force, making the katana stand on the wall beside the person.

The person who shattered the glass and attacked Yuko was Elliot.

Yuko caught the katana, as Elliot threw it at him "Elliot, what the hell!?"Yuko yelled at him

"Don't blame me; you were the one who attacked me first," Elliott said as he approached Yuko. "I was only protecting myself; I feared you were an assassin assigned to kill me," Yuko stated emphatically.

Elliot grabbed something attached on Yuko's shoulder, which started to beep loudly and quickly, he threw it outside against the shattered glass; it was a bomb attached to Yuko . As the bomb explodes outside, a forceful wind enters the room It was put into the pool filled water, and the tiles from within the pool were destroyed

"Why don't you use the door next time?" Yuko furiously questioned, he needed to reconstruct his room and sleep in the guest room for a while, Elliot glanced at the bullet-damaged door and walls, Guard shouted, He seems exhausted because he ran all the way to Yuko's room because of what he heard.

"Is everything all right, sir-"the guard halted his words by glancing at Yuko and Elliot, who appeared to be fine but the room had been wrecked. "I'll get the construction workers to repair your room immediately" he continued as he went away to reconstruct Yuko's room.

Yuko groans in frustration, touching his head, and then glances back at him. "What are you doing here?" Yuko said.

"This morning, Mr. Dimitri agreed on seven going out in public, and we are a signed to taking seven, making sure he doesn't do anything dumb."