ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ

"Is this a really good idea? I don't believe Dimitri would like it," Kuro stated as the three proceeded to the studio. "it is a very good idea!"Haru exclaimed excitedly, "see, even Shiro is excited,"he glancing back at Shiro, who nodded, "already arranged the dress for them."

Haru aggressively opened the door, drawing everyone's attention to him as the other three was memorizing their lines. Haru fake coughed, "attention, I'd like to announce that there are no uhh chapters today but!"

"but?"

"but we are doing a Maid cafe chapter!"

"What is a maid cafe?" Seven inquired, perplexed, while Dimitri glanced at them with disdain. While Claire is stunned, Haru smiled and looked at Kuro.

"If you please," Kuro nodded and clapped his hands, quickly teleporting to a café. "Alright everyone, we already know what to do," Kuro said as everyone moved to their respective positions, organizing the space. Shiro approach them "you three come with me we will explain everything"

"So we need to serve people orders rather than escaping the jungle realm?" Claire said, as Haru nodded. "I don't like this idea one bit," Seven grouchy muttered, crossing his arms, he just don't like serving people instructions, he only follows commands when it's entertaining. "Why are we doing this in the first place?" Dimitri questioned, as Haru began to sweat. They stared at him, "haha its getting hot here, don't you think?"

"he's having another write block"

"Write block?" Seven was perplexed. "Write block is where he has no idea for the next chapter," Shiro said. "Well, I do have an idea for the next chapter, but I'm just too lazy to write it," Haru remarked.

"you're doing this instead of the original chapter?"

"yes,cuz why nut?"

"Enough chit chat, let's get started," Haru said, pulling the dress from Shiro's hands. "Wait, why is all the maid dresses?" Haru was confused. "Oh, I assumed they were going to wear one like Claire," Shiro replied, perplexed.

"That's it, I'm leaving," Dimitri stated, knowing they'd wear it. "What are you afraid of, a feminine "How about you, don't you think people would think of you as a fool wearing a maid dress?" Dimitri glared at Seven, just sticking out his tongue at him, he was truly terrified of what Dimitri spoke but tried to hide it.

"no fighting"Kuro said, halting them "they seem to like the dress" Haru said as Shiro smiled in relief "we didn't say or act anything about like the dress-"Claire started but was interrupted "shush, don't like it or not you will wear it"Shiro stated as Haru agreed

"Now get dressed!" Haru exclaimed as they were forced into a dressing room with their dresses. "Wait, did we take care of Xavier first?" Haru inquired

"why do we need to lock Xavier? "Shiro asked

"he'll be clinging to Claire if he sees this"

"Finally memorized my long lines!" Xavier said gleefully as he opened the studio door, but everything was different. "Wait, did I enter the wrong one?" Kuro knocked him out with a huge book before Xavier entered

"That's a big hit," Haru commented as he looked at the miserable man. "Poor Xavier, anyway, take him away to the basement," Shiro said as they walked back from the staff room.

Shiro knocked on the door of the dressing room and said, "Are you three ready?" they didn't respond until Claire opened the door wearing the maid attire, and Shiro grinned at her.