8

Dimitri began to move away from them, entering another chamber from another, finding himself in weird phrases and a riddle to a closed door. The door appeared to be broken, so he just demolished it rather than solving the puzzle.

He found himself in an empty room with many drawings on the walls. When he heard a sound, he realized he wasn't alone. He turned around from the dark shadow corner.

"I know you're there, come out," he murmured slowly, calling his scythe the mysterious guy loudly signed in dissatisfied he only stepped one foot displaying his shoes "I believe, I came too late" he stated Dimitri glares at him was he stalking us? But I didn't see anyone leering around me till now, or he was concerned with me Dimitri reasoned

"Apologies, I don't meant any harm"

"Who are you?" he said, bracing himself for a battle. "I'm uhh one for your alleys," he responded, attempting not to attack him. "How should I believe if you're my alley, you can't even reveal your face?" Dimitri asked.

"You'll know soon, but I want you to follow the bright river at night because there's a hint you might like to know "then he suddenly vanishes into the darkness, Dmitri attempts to find him to see if he is truly gone what river does he mean? He was perplexed and intrigued by what he stated, but he didn't believe him.

-

Xavier pretended to cough, drawing their attention to him. "We still have time to go to the domain and fetch Claire blade" he muttered, turning around and looking for something

"Why do we need that blade?" Dimitri inquired. Xavier turned around to face Dimitri and said, "that blade is really from sky city when jungle realm and salfer weren't separated several years ago , a fallen blade slid down to the earth which is this dimension and the blade got trapped here."

"not many people go to that temple so we don't have to worry about attacks unless.."

Claire asked him, perplexed. "Unless?" "Unless a high ranking general is guardian if they know I have been visiting temple by temple simply to locate a means to escape out for this location, well it depend on them whenever they guard it." Xavier finished his word, Dmitri appears to have numerous questions for Xavier's explanation, and Xavier appears to have noticed the confused mean.

"If you're wondering what whoever is the high ranking, their are called cafetiere in short tiere 10th among the most brutally murdered criminal activities which is humans and salfer, I only recognize five of the high level position which is 8th rozette,7th and 9th is the twins,5th Zenke and the first one is named red hood he vanished years ago but still on the top lig"

"Every year, there's a tournament when people exchange something unknown; it may or may not be a hint to the portal, but it keeps me curious."

" I didn't get to compete since i cant fight with weapons except magic, therefore I advise you two enter the tournament for us"he offered If Xavier had entered it without understanding how to fight with a weapon, he may have been murdered by now. The tournament is basically a Savage celebration for them every year, making it their tradition. People on the jungle realm hunger for the reward and will go to any length to obtain it.

They attentively listened to Xavier to learn more about this place. Seven wasn't paying attention since he was sleepy. Xavier held his breath and made a sound as he realized it was difficult for him to describe. Xavier requested Dimitri to borrow the map he was holding on his sleeve.

He then set it beside them on the table and opened it; it was a different map than before. "It changed!, so amazing," Seven exclaimed as he touched the map. "Of course, everything on Salfer's homeland is magical," Claire answered, looking at the child.

"How would I know?" Seven grumpily asked, "Isn't it obvious?" Dimitri said disappointed "he's too blind to see it" Claire said rolling her eyes Xavier laughed a bit, Seven rolled his eyes trying to mock Claire and crossed his arms mumbling but they didn't pay any attention to him he walked away and grabbed the wand on the bed he observed it for a while

"Isn't it a portal to another world?" Dimitri said as he pointed it out. Xavier nodded. "That's the only one that wasn't destroyed by the people, and it's our only option to escape this place, however...opening the portal isn't every easy "People are destroying portals, so humanity would not be able to escape this misery.

"What's the plan if any one of them guards it?" Claire asks, Xavier paused for a second to consider a great strategy.

"depends if it's just a local village it'd be easier for us to fight in but if it was a tiere then we have to fight it until they retreat or we retreat we don't know what strike they planning on we need to keep a close eye on every possible aspect of their attack let's just hope it's the weak one's" Xavier explained once more.

Dimitri noticed the temple as they were traveling and his fingertips went to the one he noticed. "The temple it's quite far from us," Dimitri stated, not wanting to carry the child if his got his legs tired from walking that far. Xavier chuckled "Don't worry, I can teleport us within no time," he added with a pleased smirk.

Seven continued to aim the wand's end, wondering what further the wand could perform. He pointed at it in the wall and forcefully rattles it, expecting something to happen. He recalls his first spell regarding clouds, which he attempted but failed due to his pronouncing it incorrectly

He taps it on his palm, and a blast like a lightning strike destroys another wall near to them, everyone were shocked by what had occurred, and they  turned around to seven, who suspiciously conceals the wand in the blanket pretending he didn't do anything. Thankfully, the lighting did not consume a lot of energy from seven.

"haha," he said sarcastically laugh backing away from them. While Dimitri and Claire glared at Seven, Xavier chuckled and approached the boy

-

"Were here," Xavier stated they step out of his portal. "Good God, I don't have to go that far!" Seven said excitedly as he stretched his arms.

"Hold on, let me scan the temple," Xavier said, pointing in the air and sketching a circle that is scanning the Temple. "I can't scan the whole thing, the ungrounded temple is too deep from up here." Xavier said, clapping his hand to halt the scanning.

"Good thing there's no one up here, but be alert as we go closer to the temple as it's becoming deeper." Xavier glanced at "There's an illusion maze at the bottom, so stick together or we won't get out," Xavier remarked seriously,

"Have you been here before?" Dimitri inquired. Xavier nodded, explaining, "I just stopped at the end, which is the illusion maze, although I can't even teleport out of there so I have go back before I get trapped on that chaotic maze."

"Shall we go inside now?"

(1199 words)