Mafia/Villain au

"ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ"

-

Seven is the adoptive son of Ardeveus Vance (Dimitri)

Dimitri had to adopt a child for a necessary accession, such as gaining information about the Teire clan, however Dimitri the child he adopted was too dumb and stubborn to obey such commands.

The adoption center only suggested that he adopt seven for the sake of the employees' peace and quiet. Dimitri had no option but to keep him instead of releasing him; letting him go would only make his career worse because he'd spread the word about his clan.

Both the Elise and Luminace clans had a contract with Ardeveus, and they shared vital information in order to destroy their biggest opponent, Tiere's clan. Tiere possessed the one they wanted, a rare gem called 'Painite' that cost a significant amount of money, they had many of it, therefore both Elise, Ardeveus, and the Luminace clan wanted it and were willing to fight for it.

-

"ugh, so boring!" Seven yelled, slowly moving is luxury vehicle toy that Dimitri bought for him simply to distract him from work, and he also gave him one among his black credit cards to spend, He purchased a lot of toys, but he didn't have someone to play with them with, so it was dull for him to use.

"Do you wish me to address the son of the Elise clan or the Luminace clan sir?" The butler said from behind, watching the miserable boy as he leaned on the table, gazing at his toy car "Yuko and Elliot?" Seven became terrified merely by speaking their title.

Yuko is Claire's younger brother, a year younger than seven. He isn't great at playing with seven and only gives frightening glares, As for Elliot, he rarely visits seven; it's sometimes pleasant to play, but if he shows him something frightening, seven is terrified of his action, and it's much worse if he gets annoyed.

Seven aggressively shakes his head no, then stands up and stretches his arm, asking, "Can you call Aunty Claire?" he said as he turned to face the butler

"I apologize, sir, but Lady Claire has an important appointment with your father," he replied, bowing, Seven arched his eyebrow in curiosity.

He then rolled his eyes, threw his head and body to his bed, groaning loudly, and ordered the butler "bring me a thousand chocolate with different brands."

-

"Using seven as a bait isn't going to work, do you know how stupid that child can be!" "Claire shouted, pounding her fist onto the table.

"Claire, calm down for a minute and let her explain," Xavier murmured, grasping her arm and forcing her to sit, her arms angrily crossed.

If seven could be murdered, the adoption center would recognize him and know who adopted him, the secretary clears her throat.

"Seven may not tell us information since he is forgetful most of the time, but his acting is skilled, and he can play innocent to them as well to distract them," she finished, gazing at Claire, who had now calmed down. "She's correct, seven is skilled at acting," Xavier remarked.

"And what if he doesn't do what he's told to do, like if he screws it up?" Claire said, not trusting seven for his actions even if she spoils seven to earn the trust of the clan. Claire stared at Dimitri, "he won't screw up believe me that child won't mess up if he gets what he wants as an exchange."