Chapter 8 Kenna and Naveen are men

Chapter 8 Naveen and Kenna are men" OK to get them up, we must be men." Naveen's eyes were frightened but she roughed through it. She breathed and looked up. " OK." Kenna could tell she was scared. Kenna knew Naveen doesn't get scared a lot. She embraced with Naveen's fears. " It is OK" said the kind Kenna. " Everything is alright." She looked down at her bruises.  Then she laughed. " I always thought dogs were cuddly. Like puppys." Naveen laugh. She had the adventurous smile again. " Ha! Me too." They looked down. They both had the same thing on their minds. " OK, we both know the plan we dress up as men and when the big meeting happens we go and free the rest of the crew. Lets go!" said Kenna. The girls ran and looked around. " Where is the closet?" Said Kenna looking around confused. " Um Kenna. I think it is in the room that says closet." Said Naveen. Kenna turned around and saw a bounty hunter changing. " AGGGH! Something I did not want to see..." Cried a terrified Kenna. The girls hide behind the wall and waited for him to leave. " OK um I bet there is a towel in there I'll cover the door mirror." The kids snuck in a grabbed the smallest bounty hunter uniforms. The looked at it and Naveen mistakenly smelled it. She gagged and ran to a bath. " OK. I over reacted sorry. Just don't smell it. I promise you it is no good." Kenna laughed. The slide on the uniforms and tucked their hair into hats. They decided they looked manly enough and they slide out the room. They looked at the time the meeting starts in 2 mins they realized. " Lets go now." said Naveen. The looked around and saw the man had some keys. " Hey we are supposed to have those sir."   said a man Naveen. They man was confused but didn't refuse. He handed them the keys and walked away. " That was easy." Said a relieved Kenna. The teens ran to the dungeon in the bottom floor and found them. " Hey guys." Said Naveen. They others looked relieved to see them. " I have been so bored. Ugh." Said Elizabeth. Everyone rolled their eyes. " What! I am!" The girls made sure no one was looking and then unlock the door. The friends ran and ran the escaped the door. Everyone smiled including. Then Dustin said, " This wasn't possible until Kenna and Naveen became men." Everyone laughed. " Lets go before we get caught."