Chapter One

We asked for their help.  Begged and pleaded for them to help us save our home. But we were rejected and abandoned.

  Ladybug had tried to convince the justice league to as much as see what had been happening in Paris for the past couple years but they paid us no mind. The league had said they reviewed our claims and saw nothing they should be concerned about. I do not know if this is a part of the magic from the miraculous or bad timing on videos and media but I wasn't going to sit around and continue to beg for their attention like some dog asking for his owners validation. We didn't even got a name or who was reviewing our claims, it was as if they didn't even care.
W

e have then went on to fight this war on our own but now that we have lost everything our options and ideals have run short and thin.

I've tried to stay positive and optimistic but even I know we needed their help as much as I'd like to admit it or not.

Ladybug had already told me everything about what she had done as the gaudian including the identities of the other holders. I was still upset about the whole ordeal especially with Rena and Carapace.

Though I to have had my fair share of mistakes so I couldnt blame her to much for her dicisions especially with the fact she didn't even choose to be gaudian but now we have put our differences and arguments to rest for the sake of the city.

Alone in a war where Hawkmoth could call all the shots. He had everything and everyone under his control.

  The miraculous along with the mercy of the citizens of Paris and even Europe had come to fear they would never be free from his shadow.

We have grown tired and desperate for a way out, for a way to win but so far nothing has come up.

We are at the end of our rope and I'm not sure how much of this I could take. I'm supposed to be her shield but what happens when the shield cracks and breaks

_____

The blonde sighed and groaned rubbing his head.  Months have passed since hawkmoth had stolen all the kwmais from the miracle box. And almost six years since they had first put on the miraculous.The two heros had been fighting almost day and night but they had little success. Hawkmoth truly had them under his finger and by this point he had just been toying with them more often than actually trying to retrieve their own miraculous. It was sickening and tiresome for the young heros as they spent all their energy on the battle field.

  Even his home life had been a lot worse as his father had taken drastic measures to keep the Male up and running...very drastic measures as he would call them.

The justice league had all but abandoned them but the two were running out of options and fast. With the city in ruins the two sat on the remains of the beloved Eoffel Tower

This was all that remained of their once beautiful home as now all that was left was the empty streets and broken buildings

No one knew why the league had ignored them. Some had thought it had to do with the magic of the jewels while others beilived they just simply didn't want to intervene.