Chapter Eight

It had been hours since the mysterious blonde had appeared to the two protectors of the dark city, yet no movement nor any indication of who this boy was had come up from their searches.

Not a single missing childs case was made fitting the boys discruption. It felt as if they had been searching in the wrong place but where else could they look.

Dick sighed in frustration as he ran a hand through his messy hair, his eyes ached and burned from looking at the bright screen of the batconputer for so long.

Turning his back to the boy who now laid on the couch he got up heading back upstairs to the mannor leaving him alone feeling as if he was of no threat to them. Unknown to him and the rest of the Waynes a certain creature had been waiting for them to leave for sometime now.

Plagg zipped out from his hiding spot deep within the cracks of the cave hidden away for God knows how long by that point. He had managed to sneak away when Bruce came down as everyone had focused their attention and questions onto, dick giving the little God time to escape from adriens shirt before he had been seen or found. Flying over to his charge the kwami sighed softly as he pulled on the boy's golden hair trying to wake him up"come on gamin your stronger then this...."plagg let the blonde locks fall from his tiny paws as he looked down at the boy.

Seeing him so defenseless...so vulnerable made the black kwami become saddened, he knew he should have done more for his charge though he wasn't sure why he hadn't before. He knew that the young hero just wanted to be seen, to be wanted and to be needed but now that goal became less of a reality and more of well...a dream.

Sighing softly the kwami looked over tl the monitor showing the blondes condition.

Everything looked fine, his vitals had been stabilized but Adrien had been so sleep deprived and exhausted that he just completly shut down and plagg really wasnt sure when he'd wake up if he would at all.

The kwmai's ears twitched slightly, hearing footsteps coming closer the being quickly zoomed away hiding behind the batconputer before he could have been discovered.

Coming down the stairs Bruce looked around somewhat expecting the mysterious male to somehow woken up and escaped but was surprised to see him still there completly asleep

Walking up to the blonde, Bruce stared down at him. Adriens skin had gotten a light layer of dust and dirt from his previous night in the trash as gis skin had been slightly sunken in on his face though Hjs body itself showed something completly different. His body was nothing but skin and bones but yet his hair and nails were in great condition. These details didnt add up.

"Hmm I've never seen somone like you around here before..no one in gothem would be stupid enough to run into a dark alleyway like that"ssid the detective as he then started to think about what had happened the night before.

Going over to his cumputer he pulled up a video from an eye witness showing the bright green light that had crashed into the city. Looking back to the blond he then noticed a small lump under his shirt.  Walking over to him in slight curiousity he felt the lump oj the blondie's collarbone, feeling a hard meterial. The raven haired Male was about to lolk further when a hand quickly grabbed onto his wrist squeezing it in a surprising grip.

Following the hand snd arm now wrapped around his own he looked up towards the blonde meeting the gaze of hard, fear filled emerald green eyes.

"Who are you"